Xbox one multiplayer issues.

TRIPPINonME

Xbox one multiplayer issues.

Post by TRIPPINonME »

I play farming simulator on xbox one, for the past week or so my friends and I have not been able to connect to one another. We all have open NAT types. I have had to restart all my maps in order to connect as they have done the same. If anyone knows how to help with this issue please let me know, thanks. :frown:
markare

Re: Xbox one multiplayer issues.

Post by markare »

Only thing unfortunately that can be done on console is to conti ually try connecting. Also try fadt forward time to midday, I found out that I could connect to friends games on xbox easier if the time was after 12 noon than I could for evening and early morning times in the game
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
TRIPPINonME

Re: Xbox one multiplayer issues.

Post by TRIPPINonME »

markare wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm Only thing unfortunately that can be done on console is to conti ually try connecting. Also try fadt forward time to midday, I found out that I could connect to friends games on xbox easier if the time was after 12 noon than I could for evening and early morning times in the game
markare wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm Only thing unfortunately that can be done on console is to conti ually try connecting. Also try fadt forward time to midday, I found out that I could connect to friends games on xbox easier if the time was after 12 noon than I could for evening and early morning times in the game
Thanks man we usually quit after 3 tries but that seemed to work! I apreciate it