Dedicated 24/7 Server Co-op/Competitive Farming, The Old Farm Valley

Magnus.Jager

Dedicated 24/7 Server Co-op/Competitive Farming, The Old Farm Valley

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Hello Everyone,

I've recently decided to create a server after seeing some very promising footage of groups getting large scale competitive/coop play going. I'm looking for people that are mature, regardless of age, that are looking for a realistic experience on a map that encourages both farming and production. Some key takeaways are listed below:

- Slots will be reserved, and assigned out.
- Server is password protected, and invite only.
- Farmers will be given a starting allotment to begin their operations, and can use this allotment however they see fit.
- Speed will be approximately 2x, running 24/7.
- Will be playing seasons, likely 9 day cycles.
- Multitude of realism mods, as well as additional vehicles.
- Will be various taxes, fees, regulations imposed (Master rulesheet being finished.)
- There will be a yearly draft where farmers can bid to acquire new land, or sell off old land.
- Contracts for goods/land highly encouraged.

Requirements:

- Ability to listen to voice chat, even if you can't use a mic all the time.
- 18 + Preferred. Will consider younger individuals who are mature.
- Ability to follow the guidelines and rules that are set forth, they are designed to make everyone have more fun and a more immersive experience.
- Able to make a minimum commitment of 1-2 hours a day or 7-14 per week, to keep things active.

Above is a brief takeaway, I'm in the process of fleshing out the exact ruleset and regulations, and finishing up mod selection and testing. Looking to start with 4-8 interested farmers who can commit to an average of 1-2 hours per day of playtime, or 7-14 hours per week. Will consider someone who can't quite do this, if we can find the appropriate role for them.

Server is already bought and paid for, running and just waiting to be filled!

Please reach out via PM with any questions, or join our discord https://discord.gg/Jqn58UE
Last edited by Magnus.Jager on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magnus.Jager

Re: Dedicated 24/7 Server Co-op/Competitive Farming, The Old Farm Valley

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Bumping up for the day.

Website is officially under construction, mods are being finalized, I've had my first PM's for slot requests, and the rules/guidelines are almost completed. Please keep the PM's coming with any questions / interest in participation.
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Another daily bump!

We are continuing to get signups, and our website is well underway. Expect to be launching framework of website this weekend, and first server should go live late this weekend or early next week! Keep those PM's coming!
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Bumping up. Everything is still going smooth, and we're still taking applicants. I've had a few signups on the site and discord and I'm looking forward to more! Keep them coming! Work continues on the site and we're hoping for a full launch very soon! Please feel free to catch me on discord, or reach out to me on steam twitch.tv/janglesjournies
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Bump. All things have been finalized, just a couple places to fill and then we're going to get started!