Headset

mrprez

Headset

Post by mrprez »

Looking to get into MP, what headset(s) are recommended? What to look for? This would be for PS4.
Last edited by mrprez on Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Re: Headset

Post by BigC92 »

Do some research.
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

I am. If you don't have anything to add, then you don't need to respond.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

For 1, i can respond to anything i want, second of all, you need to be specific on what your looking for in your search of a headset, you know, comfort, sound quality, wireless or with a cord, if wireless battery life, name brand, things like that. I mean give me some details, you dont say im looking for a headset for my PS4, what do you recommend, theres plenty of headsets that are for PS4 that are ummm crappy, specify man.
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

Yes, you can but how about making your posts useful? Or is it all about post count for you?

At this point, I am not interested in those kinds of details. I'd really like to hear what headsets people are using so I can see if there are certain brands that others prefer and maybe ones to avoid. I know there are lots of headsets available, that is why I made this post to maybe weed out some of the bad headsets. If it doesn't meet your standards, then move maybe you should move on.