Loosing connection on Dedicated server

Traktorjonas

Loosing connection on Dedicated server

Post by Traktorjonas »

Hello there, We have this issue that our server keeps loosing connection... I wrote to the server - Nitrado - and awaits an answer but i think not its the server / cant be sure however, But does anyone know this problem or have any way of finding out what causes it?
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: Loosing connection on Dedicated server

Post by böserlöwe »

If the Powermanagement of your PC is to hard, than it could be to go offline
Traktorjonas

Post by Traktorjonas »

Dont understand... I rent a dedicated server from nitrado... all 8-12 people loose connect at once... and the server goes offline...
böserlöwe

Post by böserlöwe »

ok, thats a server Problem, not only yours.
you have to make a ticket at Nitrado and write this to them.
Giants has no access to the Server of Nitrado.
Traktorjonas

Post by Traktorjonas »

Are u sure about that? No mod or map doing an error or something?
böserlöwe

Post by böserlöwe »

i d know, but when all User lost connection at same time, then should be the Server.
So see in Protokoll of Game-Log, WebServerLOG and Server Log whats wrong...
than make a Ticket to Nitrado.
Traktorjonas

Post by Traktorjonas »

Hello friends and fellow farmers - I´ve got this problem on my dedicated server - The server looses connection - after we play for 10-30 min, we all suddenly freezes... and it says lost connection... also the server is offline and i can just restart it right away, normaly the log says nothing sometimes there is a minor error on the serverlog -
Error: Socket error when sending HTTP response - Unknown error (0)

Server is rented from nitrado... once we used GPS and saved the course in diffrent slots it went down almost every 20 min... but then we tried not to do that and we played for 2 hours, then i tried save or load once again and it crashed... however we tried not having GPS mod in the game.. and did it still - Ofc it can be alot of things... but i was wondering if some one else ever had the same problem? and what they did to resolve it?

Also i am pretty sure its not the server its the problem but more likely a mod or must likely the map... we've just started in another map and it works fine. I´ve edited the map myself pretty big - its the südthüring map - If anyone wants to take a look at the map purhaps i could send it... any help is good, since i am clueless and not good at modding, surely also why Its most likely the map that makes the fault.

Also I´ve uploaded the log file, so that i hope that anyone may know what is wrong and/or what causes it.
Attachments
log.txt
(30.82 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Traktorjonas wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:25 pm Hello friends and fellow farmers - I´ve got this problem on my dedicated server - The server looses connection - after we play for 10-30 min, we all suddenly freezes... and it says lost connection... also the server is offline and i can just restart it right away, normaly the log says nothing sometimes there is a minor error on the serverlog -
Error: Socket error when sending HTTP response - Unknown error (0)

Server is rented from nitrado... once we used GPS and saved the course in diffrent slots it went down almost every 20 min... but then we tried not to do that and we played for 2 hours, then i tried save or load once again and it crashed... however we tried not having GPS mod in the game.. and did it still - Ofc it can be alot of things... but i was wondering if some one else ever had the same problem? and what they did to resolve it?

Also i am pretty sure its not the server its the problem but more likely a mod or must likely the map... we've just started in another map and it works fine. I´ve edited the map myself pretty big - its the südthüring map - If anyone wants to take a look at the map purhaps i could send it... any help is good, since i am clueless and not good at modding, surely also why Its most likely the map that makes the fault.

Also I´ve uploaded the log file, so that i hope that anyone may know what is wrong and/or what causes it.
I've combined your two topics and moved them to the right place.

According to the log.txt you have quite a few mods installed that cause LUA call-stacks and errors. Therefore I would recommend to start by completely deleting all these mods reporting LUA call-stacks and error from both the server and all the local computers of all the players.

If the issue with loosing the connection to the server still occurs after the faulty mods have been removed then you should check if it is caused by some of the mods you still have installed. To do this part a complete new game on the server on one of the two default maps of the game and make sure that all the mods are deactivated. If you are able to play on this game for a long time without the issue then you know it is caused by the mods and you need to find out which mod is causing it.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Traktorjonas

Post by Traktorjonas »

We've started up in a new map but with the same mods - no problem here, so as i thought from the beginning something is wrong with the map, I´ve editet some in the map myself and I am not good at it so can anyone from the log see what might cause the error? Map name is Assendrupgaard

Thanks for all the help you are providing.