FS19 - Dedicated and Multiplayer Server

tompark

FS19 - Dedicated and Multiplayer Server

Post by tompark »

Hi All,

As a Game Hosting Provider and fan a Farming Simulator, I was wondering if there is any information out there on what has changed in the Multiplayer Server Feature? Has there been any improvements to the Administration side of the Multiplayer server, such as improved support for banning / kicking players that are trolling?

Other areas of interest that would be nice to have some information on are as follows:
  • Admin Features / Changes
    Mission Support
    Separate Accounts or owned farms / land (I know this was mention in the past)
    Synchronisation Improvements - do we still need to wait when a new player joins the game
    Web Management Improvements
    A general rundown of what has been changed in Multiplayer and Dedicated Server support.
I am planning if possible to have a dedicated server up and running within hours of the release of the Farming Simulator 19. I am just hoping that Giants can give us some information on what changes have been made in the lead up to the game release.

Happy Farming Guys !!

Edit don_apple: moved to ‚Multiplayer‘ section.
BigC92

Re: FS19 - Dedicated and Multiplayer Server

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, missions are back in Multiplayer. As for separate accounts, i haven't heard anything about it being removed, as for the other stuff i have no idea.