How to??

michigandeere

How to??

Post by michigandeere »

I play with friends no problem when I am online, they are a part of my farm and all that. When I log off it kicks them from the farm, is there any way friends can still play the map when I am not online? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
williams_19

Re: How to??

Post by williams_19 »

I would also like to know how this works for Xbox One. Seems pointless to have a coop multiplayer farm with another friend if it is not possible for him to access the farm I created except for when I am online and playing in the game..... even after him joining the farm and me promoting him as a farm manager still does not seem to give him access to pick up where we left off unless I sign in and am playing first.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

On console, as far as I know, whomever launches the multiplayer session acts as the host. When the host logs out, game over.

On PC you can install another copy of FS on a separate machine and have that as the host online all the time etc.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yep no dedicated servers, you could leave your xbox on while away and make sure it dont have a timed shut down enabled.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC