(fixed)FS19 Multiplayer not working

Genoveffo37

Re: (fixed)FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by Genoveffo37 »

Guys i've tried everything you said, i can't join even with vpn...
Mightymax4567

Multiplayer not working

Post by Mightymax4567 »

:confusednew: hello I’m new on the giants software but ever since I got fs19 multiplayer has a problem because when I create a server a gray cirlcle is around vehicles on the map and I can’t get in them also I can’t use shed doors and other things but I’ve seen videos of other people play multiplayer with friends and there fine they don’t have the problems I do I really need help so if you have a solution please let me know so I can play multiplayer with my brother and drive vehicles and interact which things
PalinoooSVK

Post by PalinoooSVK »

Found fix, we tried port forwarding - not working, reinstating game - not working, but what helped was Express VPN or Nord VPN, once we got one of those app it works, we move our IP to germany, and it works just fine. The problem seems to be with dynamic IP address.
NitroJ-300

Post by NitroJ-300 »

As of 1/22/21 My friend and i are having simular issue on PS4 we can play single player but not multi player. not sure if its a router issue or sony or what any help would be great.

(PS my friend is a truck driver and is playing from his truck we have not had this issue before it seems to have happened in the last fell days. He is using a verison wireless wifi in his truck with a sim card installed. he has said his NAT is NAT3 and not NAT2 or1.

Again any thooughts would help thanks in advance.
jameshilditch

Re: FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by jameshilditch »

Richard-023 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:14 pm We did have the same problem in the ''Deutschland'' server, we moved our server to the Europe server and now it does work as intended.

Hi guys. How do I change the location of the servers. Thanks,
James.
jameshilditch

Post by jameshilditch »

NitroJ-300 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:12 pm As of 1/22/21 My friend and i are having simular issue on PS4 we can play single player but not multi player. not sure if its a router issue or sony or what any help would be great.

(PS my friend is a truck driver and is playing from his truck we have not had this issue before it seems to have happened in the last fell days. He is using a verison wireless wifi in his truck with a sim card installed. he has said his NAT is NAT3 and not NAT2 or1.

Again any thooughts would help thanks in advance.
Hello. I recommend changing the location of the servers, this may help. It should not be your friends internet connection.
ZekK

Post by ZekK »

Hello, i was playing with friends multiplayer and one of the friends restarted the server and then when i click on join game i chose the character and then it says to me "Could not connect to server" Can someone please help me?

Thanks for the answer.. :)
dirtydwag

Post by dirtydwag »

ZekK wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:32 pm Hello, i was playing with friends multiplayer and one of the friends restarted the server and then when i click on join game i chose the character and then it says to me "Could not connect to server" Can someone please help me?

Thanks for the answer.. :)
Did you ever figure out a easy way on?
HopesUnicorn

Post by HopesUnicorn »

I know it's been a long time but I THINK I fixed at least my problem and hopefully, it'll fix some of ya'lls.

I couldn't join a multiplayer game so here's what I did:

I went and created a game of my own, in career mode. I used all mods and the map that was used in the multiplayer mode in my career mode game and saved it. Then exited it.

I then joined my friends' game and it let me log right into his game.

You shouldn't have to be in the career mode game very long. Just long enough for your map to load and your DLC to run for a sec. Then SAVE IT and exit it. THEN go back to multiplayer and try and join your friends' game.
GicuPedala

FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by GicuPedala »

When I enter on my friend server The game stucked at The synchronizing data with other players stage who can tell me what problem it's
JOFISFARMARIS

Post by JOFISFARMARIS »

And how switch German server to English?
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Genoveffo37 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:22 pm Guys i've tried everything you said, i can't join even with vpn...
I am having this same issue that almost everyone else in this thread has described. FS19 will never connect to the multiplayer server.

I have reset my router, reinstalled the game, removed all mods, tried forcing the DNS servers to google, flushed the DNS and released the IP and reset winsock through the command prompt, tried a VPN setting my region to Austria, Germany, and the UK. Nothing works.

My internet connection is fine and other multiplayer games work fine. Even FS17. It is only FS19 that is having this problem. It worked fine for years before this past week and now won't connect for love nor money.

I've contacted giants support directly and started a ticket on the bugtracker. So far they have provided no information.

My next ideas are to buy yet another copy through Steam and see if anything about their multiplayer client behaves differently (the four copies I have now are physical discs and Giants direct download). If that doesn't work the only other thing I can think of is reinstalling Windows, which I really, really don't want to do.

Has anyone else worked out the cause of this and a consistent solution?
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Genoveffo37 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:22 pm Guys i've tried everything you said, i can't join even with vpn...
I must emphasize, as has been mentioned earlier in this thread by yet another player who has simply given up because there is no solution forthcoming to this gamebreaking problem, that this issue absolutely is *not* fixed, and having (fixed) in the thread title is a complete misnomer. *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* :confusednew: :confusednew:
Ronson1909

Post by Ronson1909 »

Whoever runs into the same problem: I found a fix (at least for me). I had to change the DNS server in my Windows network (e.g. Ethernet) connection. Instead of automatic config via DHCP (which has chosen the router e.g. 192.168.0.1 as DNS server), I have entered 8.8.8.8 as primary DNS server.
Why THAT was the issue or why my router (or the DNS server behind that one) had issues with that, I don't know.

I came to that solution by identifying with Wireshark, that it had to do with a certificate error by fs19-a.farming-simulator.com (138.201.198.21) via port 10851. Then it was only guessing that it might have to do with DNS and I was lucky with that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

DirectCedar wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:51 pm
I must emphasize, as has been mentioned earlier in this thread by yet another player who has simply given up because there is no solution forthcoming to this gamebreaking problem, that this issue absolutely is *not* fixed, and having (fixed) in the thread title is a complete misnomer. *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* :confusednew: :confusednew:
Try the post above this. Fingers crossed *thumbsup*