(fixed)FS19 Multiplayer not working

foresaken797

Re: (fixed)FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by foresaken797 »

So, I fixed this issue for myself by what my friend suggested. He told me to unplugged the router and modem for 10-20 minutes. I did 20 and it gave me a new IP address and I can now play with my friends again.

My experience with this was: My friends made a new multiplayer server. We all played on it for two days. I turned my PC off for a rest for the afternoon. Booted up to play again and got this same "No connection could be established to the multiplayer server" or however exactly it says it in game. I did this and I got back in.

I hope this helps!
BadgerGrimm

Post by BadgerGrimm »

"Problem is with Giants" "Giants need to fix this" "Giants only think of the money...."
There are thousands of people who have played on the multiplayer servers, who all, obviously, joined with no problem. Just a thought, but perhaps the problem is NOT with Giants?
If the problem was with Giants and their software, then everyone would be experiencing the problem, not just a vocal few of you.
Sejersen

Post by Sejersen »

i've heard that its teh nat type of your network is that true?
ImALeadFarmer

Post by ImALeadFarmer »

I fixed problem with connecting to non dedicated servers, at least in my case. I couldn't connect because my internet provider (Orange Poland) is not giving Dynamic Public IP for mobile internet users. They have service that is called gaming vpn that cost under $2 a month that is advertised to use with Xbox Live and PS Network. I had to activate it, and change apn name on my router. That solved my connection problem, so probably any vpn would work. Hope it helps someone.

I only found out, becasue I had sim card from other ISP, and it worked. I was frustrated because FS19 was the only game or service that I had problems with, but maybe it's not Giants fault, and it's just how non dedicated server multiplayer works.
ImALeadFarmer

Post by ImALeadFarmer »

BadgerGrimm wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:57 am "Problem is with Giants" "Giants need to fix this" "Giants only think of the money...."
There are thousands of people who have played on the multiplayer servers, who all, obviously, joined with no problem. Just a thought, but perhaps the problem is NOT with Giants?
If the problem was with Giants and their software, then everyone would be experiencing the problem, not just a vocal few of you.
It's not how it works. You could have bug that is affecting only few people. It's also hard not to blame them when FS19 is the only thing that is not working for you. In my case it was my ISP fault but maybe for other people it isn't. And there's maybe a chance that the problem is how FS19 sets up a connection, since any other game or service was working fine for me, I don't know. Or maybe they could add prompt why the game couldn't connect to server or at least tips what could be the reason for non dedicated server problems, and not just this leave you on your own.
SaltyKenny

Post by SaltyKenny »

Guys this isn't a problem with the game.
That's a problem with your ISP and portforwarding.
Like "ghostly_goon“ said;

You need to forward port TCP&UDP 10823 for FS19, And also forward port UDP 27000 to 27015 for steam game client traffic. You need to make sure to setup BOTH ports or it will not work. If you need help setting up the ports just search google, You will find plenty of info on how to set these up.

I also play on playstation 4.
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

Yo SaltyKenny, I tried the porting and my router website said it was successful but to no avail when I try to connect with my brother. On my router it has “start” and “end” ports. Did you have this? Thanks
SaltyKenny

Post by SaltyKenny »

Hey Synyster, first you have to check with your ISP if you are allowed to open ports, About "start" and "end" you can put the same port.

TCP&UDP
Start "10823", end "10823"

UDP
Start "27000", end "27015"

Make sure to port forward to the right IP address PC/CONSOLE.

Ports UDP 27000 to 27015 are for steam game client traffic, but I open them for CONSOLE anyway.
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

I tried to do the same numbers in the start and end port but my router just says I am trying to overlap ports.
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

Hey SaltyKenny, I port forwarded the ports you said and no fix. Tried it on 2 different routers also.
JoDeOm

Post by JoDeOm »

Try using a VPN has fixed similar issues in other games
toni luštek

Post by toni luštek »

Richard-023 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:40 pm Oke awesome, enjoy!
My is still not working :sadnew:
Disretired

Post by Disretired »

So I'd like to clear this up for a lot of the responses here thinking they know the issue. It is NOT the ports, if you take the time to roll your game back to anything before 1.5.1 you would have noticed that the game's multiplayer works fine, and is using the same exact ports it is in the latest version now.

It has to be some sort of small bug on Giants side affecting a small group of people, but everything ever mentioned to fix this doesn't work on mine or my friends side, and rolling back was the only way to connect.

In my opinion based on what I can see after all the troubleshooting I did, whatever the bug is that breaks multiplayer for some of us was introduced at version 1.5.1 of the game.

This topic shouldn't say fixed when the majority of us still can't connect in the latest version of the game.
xplod3r

Post by xplod3r »

been tryn for a few hours now and mp is still not working. have used it in the past never had a problem. tried port forwarding (althought i didnt have to do this in the past) and still no joy. really sad that this has stopped working. totally not fixed.
TuBBzY

Post by TuBBzY »

i have fixed the issue by connecting to a free vpn.