AUS/NZ Player feels lonely :(

REDRUM

AUS/NZ Player feels lonely :(

Post by REDRUM »

Hi,

I'm REDRUM (also goes by the alias "Johnno" however that name makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable), and looking for some friends to play MP with, tried on the general servers and the Sync time kills me (thanks Aus Internet).
I have played FS since 2014 and only ever played single player, and as the subject line shows, I want to play with a little more interaction with others.

I am 27, I'm not serious about anything (except Bunnings Onions!), love a drink, have Discord and would prefer friends that also have Discord.

Cheers REDRUM.
KaiserWolf

Re: AUS/NZ Player feels lonely :(

Post by KaiserWolf »

Hey Redrum,

I'm with KDG Gaming, we're an international gaming community with members in both Australia and New Zealand (and yes we know the difference). We have a unique playing system with a custom economy and custom mods. Our servers go up every day, starting at 1pm New Zealand time. While we are North American based, we have active members from both Australia and New Zealand, and we would love to have you. The timing may be difficult at times, and we understand that completely, but we would still love to have you in the community. If you're interested you can check out our youtube at YouTube.com/KDGGaming or if you would like to join, our website at kdggaming.com

Let me know if you have any questions,
Kaiser
REDRUM

Re: AUS/NZ Player feels lonely :(

Post by REDRUM »

Hi, to anyone checking out this post, I have joined the KDG Gaming community, they are pretty awesome and welcoming. A small interview is carried out to ensure you are the kind of player they want and your off and farmulating.

They are an enjoyable crew to hang out with.

Cheers, REDRUM.