Dedicated servers for Xbox one

Beavbomber

Dedicated servers for Xbox one

Post by Beavbomber »

I’ve played FS11-17 on PC and this year for a few different reason I purchased a copy of FS19 for my Xbox One. My question is, is it possible to run a dedicated server on FS19 for the Xbox one and if so what do you have to do to set up and run that dedicated server? I have been looking around on a few different websites and I have not found a lot of information on this topic. Thank you for your helpful responses in advance.
Skelly

Re: Dedicated servers for Xbox one

Post by Skelly »

Hi, im looking to join some dedicated players if your looking for players? Im 28 from england, my gt is sk3lly1990
Kobe8smh

Post by Kobe8smh »

Did anybody answer this? I am wanting to do the same thing with a friend.
Beavbomber

Post by Beavbomber »

No answers yet.. I haven’t been able to find anything on this topic yet. Anyone know?
Kobe8smh

Post by Kobe8smh »

I have been looking every where. FTG replied to something of mine on youtube and said yes but basically just said click rent a server in multiplayer but that doesnt seem to be an option for me. I asked for more info.
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

I will try to answer your question, if XBOX One is like ps4 in dedicated server setup, then here is the problem, you can run a dedicated server on your xbox but you have to have to hide in the game so you can have other farmers to run the farm and animals 24/7. Another way is purchase another Xbox One and setup a dedicated server and plant yourself inside the game and hide yourself somewhere on the map, so you can play with the farmers on the other Xbox One, and if you want to leave you would be able to have your other xbox to run the server 24/7.

I hope this is a better understanding, if this situation doesn't work with your Xbox One, then I did try to help you guys.
Operatorhu1k

Post by Operatorhu1k »

I m considering renting a nitrado server but none of my mates play fs19 anyone interested message my gamertag operatorhu1k