FS19 Multiplayer admin question

RealBloedig

FS19 Multiplayer admin question

Post by RealBloedig »

I decided to start my own "animal focused" multiplayer dedicated server and I have an issue I can't figure out. My server provider does not allow FTP to the server (outside of the mod folder). Because of that I can't set initial cash amounts on the farm (s). Now $1.25M isn't bad, but I want the farms to have a bit more leeway on setting up nice support crops, etc for their animals care.

So, question is, how the heck to I add equipment and or cash to each farm as admin?
Shambala12

Re: FS19 Multiplayer admin question

Post by Shambala12 »

Go on savegames on the website and download the savegame. In the folder, (don't remember the file name), there will be a file where you can edit the balance of each farm directly
RealBloedig

Post by RealBloedig »

That is the issue, I can't see any files at all when I FTP onto the server. The web interface FTP is the same. Using Nitrado as game host, so starting to think maybe it's just them?
RealBloedig

Post by RealBloedig »

Shambala, thanks for reply. From what you said I was able to finally figure out how to DL the saved game file from inside the dedicated server web app. Previous versions allowed you to FTP (much easier), so I was stuck.

thanks again.