Lots of bugs and errors on the dedicated server!

AkrapovicSBK

Lots of bugs and errors on the dedicated server!

Post by AkrapovicSBK »

We are big fans of farming simulator games series, and we have thousands of hours on the dedi server, we play FS19 from day 1 on the dedicated server and these are the bugs or errors that we have discovered so far:
- the new graphics are nice, although i think the colors from Fs17 look more natural, this new ones feel too cartoonish or something.
- i think the sounds in general are better, but i liked the sound of tractors more in FS17, the new ones feel that they are only on or off.
- the bales are completely bugged, we cant load them with the bale spike or other type of fork.
- the logs are bugged, they jump from the trailer or remain stuck on the log fork.
- alot of lua errors from the mission system, or the money transfer between farms.
- the agromasz btc 50 cultivator is unplayable, its like a Nissan Nismo on the drift track.
- the wheels on the amazone d8 30 seeder don't turn.
- the tatra truck looks like it was imported from fs13, it has no lights indoor.
- not all front loader tractors have the connection hoses.
- the animals disappear after server restart.
- where are all the placebles from FS17?!?! really this is very bad , we can customize the farm but don't have necessary tools to do it.
- big problems with setting up the driving wheels.
The game is fun, it has good potential, but it feels that Giants got very lazy, and offered us an unfinished product. This could have been much much better, and it will probably be in a year or so, but this is no excuse for them. I will not preorder the new one like i did with the last two, that's for sure. I hope they will fix this mess soon. Until then Fs17 still going strong :D .
PC: 1xFS15 Gold+DLC Holmer-JCB-ItRunner-NHPack-NHLoader-FarmingClassics @1700 hours
PC: 1xFS17 Platinum+DLC BidBud-Kuhn-Ropa-ModernClassic-StrawAddon-Horsch; 1xFS17 @2300 hours
PC: 1xFS19 Premium Edition; 1xFS19 Platinum Edition @3200 hours
PC: 1xFS22 +SeasonPass1&2 @1700 hours
---------------------------------------------------------
Respect to Giants, developers and modders!
Mishanya

Re: Lots of bugs and errors on the dedicated server!

Post by Mishanya »

Hello, we have a problem with the server until 5.12, we played and everything was fine. 5.12 several official mods were downloaded from and uploaded to the server and on the same day my friend lost horses on the farm. restarting none of this helped. This server problem please help to solve it.
coolfarmer

Re: Lots of bugs and errors on the dedicated server!

Post by coolfarmer »

AkrapovicSBK wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:04 pm - alot of lua errors from the mission system, or the money transfer between farms.
- the agromasz btc 50 cultivator is unplayable, its like a Nissan Nismo on the drift track.
- the wheels on the amazone d8 30 seeder don't turn.
- not all front loader tractors have the connection hoses.
- the animals disappear after server restart.
Can confirm these bugs!!