Fresh start on a different map

jackylegz

Fresh start on a different map

Post by jackylegz »

Hi all,
I am looking for someone to build a new farm with and to eventually introduce others with roles.
On a different map to Felsbrunn and Ravenport however there are modded versions of these maps I wouldn't mind starting fresh on.
I can do it all on my own and have up until now but I get bored farming single player and when taking my saved farms online no one ever joins, I believe this is probably because of the mods I use and others don't have. The chances of someone joining your game in these circumstances is very small.

there is finally! some decent mods available for this game and I would like to use some of these to make the farm more efficient, look better and to make game play more enjoyable. there is a few New Holland mods that I cannot be without so your need to have them installed too and I will be willing to download and install your preferred mods also. however I would like to keep modding at a minimal to avoid any bugs, maintaining the realism and not spoiling the game.

If your likeminded, sad like me and currently have the time to build and commit to the best farm than get in touch :)
https://discordapp.com/channels/5192237 ... 4651439106

thanks for reading
regards
Jack