Multiplayer problem?

Maze313

Multiplayer problem?

Post by Maze313 »

Just started multiplayer with a friend I have a farm he has a farm he bought equipment for his farm I saved connection to server was lost???? Somehow it booted us both out I reloaded the multiplayer he rejoined but he doesn’t have access to the equipment he bought? Can anyone help with this plz playing on PS4
Playing on PS5 and PC
rikor420

Re: Multiplayer problem?

Post by rikor420 »

You might not like this, maybe try removing the savegame files and try it again? because this is a giant support issue, because you can't really do anything as in getting to deep in ps4 to find out why it is crashing your server or giving you problems.
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

rikor420 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:23 am You might not like this, maybe try removing the savegame files and try it again? because this is a giant support issue, because you can't really do anything as in getting to deep in ps4 to find out why it is crashing your server or giving you problems.
I found that crash issue n resolved that the second farmer with his own farm he doesn’t have access to his equipment just me as admin he lost access to the equipment he bought
Playing on PS5 and PC
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

Awesome!!