Cant conect to the server

Miito

Post by Miito »

I have used my server for a month now and not had anny problems.
Untill this week when i was playing with a friend, i went out of the game to change the brightnes and i tried to come back in. I typed in the pasword as usual and it started to load. Then the "Synchronizing with other players" came upp. So i waited and waited. It would not load. So i got 2 of my friends to try to join. They had the same problem as i got. When my friend still was on the server he said that it said i was alredy online even tho i wasent.
So what i did was try to restart the server, still not working. I removed all the mods, and still the same problem. I even tried to reinstal the server, but nothing worked.

There was no errors in the server log or gamelog. I contacted a mod on the fs discord and he could not get it to work ether. We switched to another savefile and it started like normal. So we concluded that it must be the savefile. He could not find anything that was wrong with the savfile, he could not help me further and told me to make a forum post.

The savgame is attached on this post to look at. I would be very gratfull if somone could help me with this problem.

Here is the download for the savgame that is not working: https://ufile.io/x0779
rikor420

Re: Cant conect to the server

Post by rikor420 »

Have you created a new savegame file on your server, make sure all logs are thoroughly looked at, you might possible missed something. If you are using your PC to run your server you might want to restart the computer, it could be a memory dump, also i would also remove all savegames or back them up, then delete them in your main folder after you done these, try again and see what happens. Also check your clients game logs C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019

I hope this does help with these ideas I have given you, you might be able to figure this out.