Multiplayer Money

Havnern91

Multiplayer Money

Post by Havnern91 »

Hi! I recently started up a dedicated online server for me and my friends to play on. Me and another friend have 2 seperate farms.
The server pauses when nobody plays on it, but when 1/4 is online and time passes by, the money on the inactive farm drops accordingly as
the server is beeing played on.

Is there any way to deactivate this? Pretty frustrating to go online and see that you have -21345 ballance on the farm.
I have contracor mode enabeld for both myself and my friend so we can help eachother out with work/equipment. (Can this be the issue?)

Any help (Answers) appreciated!
Sn0w_Lynx

Re: Multiplayer Money

Post by Sn0w_Lynx »

I have the same issue. When someone is in the server and time is active, you’re getting charged your lease and bank loan interest fees. I’m trying to see if there is a way to disable it when members of that farm are offline. I have an 8 slot server with 4 active farms and the only time we’re on together is on the weekends.

@Giants any help?
DirtDevil

Post by DirtDevil »

Same problem here, we are 4 players with 4 farms, and often when I return tp my farm, I have lost around 25000£. (Loan interest and so on) It would be so brilliant if Giant would update this to disable a farm cost when members of that farm are offline.
Fridgeraider

Post by Fridgeraider »

Same problem here, are the Devs even around these parts of their products?
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

You could just change your xml files to make the rates lower per day, or run your server on a slower speed. Both would help resolve and mitigate your issue.