I'm new to FS 17 and I'm looking to setup a multiplayer with my boy but looking for the following: (I have tried a few mods so far)
- Good Small Multiplayer Map Fields/Animals/Multiple Farms
- Each player has their own money that stays with them after they exit game
- Each player has ownership of vehicles they buy
- Each player has ownership of fields they buy
- Each player when selling vehicles or farming items like hay etc they get the money for it and not split, or back to server host
- Each player can buy/sell their own animals
- Each player has their own farmhouse
So I have tried using the following mods on Mercury Farms:
- Farming Table v18.104.22.168 with MP-Management v22.214.171.124 and MPManagementModule - GasStationExtened
I have also tried the following mods on Mercury Farms:
- MPLogin v126.96.36.199, MPMoneyv188.8.131.52, MPOwner v184.108.40.206, MPSeller v220.127.116.11
I can't seem to be able to sell vehicles just for that user, be able to own fields (so other use can't seed it etc), or sell product like hay and get money back just for user.
Can I even do all 7 items above in FS 17 on PC, if so which mods do I need and how best to setup the game. (Admin vs users, vs Admin/User etc)?
Thanks for any help you can provide.