MODS not recognized for Multiplayer

ABSimFarmer

MODS not recognized for Multiplayer

Post by ABSimFarmer »

I am having an issue with connecting to a MP server. I have all the mods installed that the server requires but they still show up with the red exclamation mark. I am on PC playing FS19. I tried deleting and re-installing mods with no luck. I can use the MODS with regular gameplay...am I missing something here?

Thanks!!
ccarlos86

Re: MODS not recognized for Multiplayer

Post by ccarlos86 »

I am Having the same problem any idea how to fix it?

thanks
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@ccarlos86: without any information about your setup it will be difficult for others to provide assistance. Therefore please post the log.txt.file of the game here so that others can get a better idea about what is going on (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
W1der

Post by W1der »

Is this an issue with all the mods or just some?

The mod you have installed needs to be the exact same version.
If the mod at the host is an older/different version of the same mod it wont work.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Tdogthefarmer

Post by Tdogthefarmer »

I’m having this same problem but Im trying to start the game and it’s not recognising the map I want to use
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Tdog,

Make sure the map isn't nested. Many maps have recommended mods with them, so it's packed like this Map Zip > Mod Zips + Actual Map Zip. So you need to extract the map / mods zips to your mods folder. The other possibility is that you don't have the map in the mods folder. If you can't get it figured out PM me and I'd be happy to assist, or come visit over at https://www.FarmSimulatorNetwork.info
jp23baller21

Post by jp23baller21 »

My buddy and I are trying to play on multiplayer with mods. The mods will pull up in single player but they will not load on multiplayer for some reason. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it??
mud1m

Post by mud1m »

jp23baller21 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:40 am My buddy and I are trying to play on multiplayer with mods. The mods will pull up in single player but they will not load on multiplayer for some reason. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it??
Me and my buddy are HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!! - Did GIANTS Just Update FS19? Something is weird here, We HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX, Even another copy of the game!! Uninstall Reinstall manually etc.... I dont get it....
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

i have seen it by someone as well in the last week i even gived him a full copy of my mod folder but 1 map was still saying it was not the same as the server.

for him it helped to reinstall fs19
Dooie

Post by Dooie »

If your having issues joining your friends multiplayer with mods. And you are 100% sure all your mods are the same. Check with them for what DLC they have, if they have one that you don’t, it will say you need all the mods even if you have them.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

I have had this Problem
If the person you want to join has not updated a mod and you have you won’t the able to join
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Lexion420

Post by Lexion420 »

ABSimFarmer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 am I am having an issue with connecting to a MP server. I have all the mods installed that the server requires but they still show up with the red exclamation mark. I am on PC playing FS19. I tried deleting and re-installing mods with no luck. I can use the MODS with regular gameplay...am I missing something here?

Thanks!!
what was the asnwer/is it fixedI have the samw problem?