Vintage farmers looking for players

Johnnyringo

Vintage farmers looking for players

Post by Johnnyringo »

hey guys just thought i would make a post on here, we have a group of old school farmers going and are loooking for some new help to run the server with us, we have 2 muiltplayer servers going ,and as of april 19th we will be switching to pv19 industries and we need atleast 4 dedicaded players that are willing to hang around and help us play the map, We use teamspeak as a voice chat , we run our servers with the smallest vintage mods in the game and the largest real life mods in the game, Each player will get to have there own farm and we have live auctions each saturday night from farmers who want to upgrade there equiment and that are expanding, we run a pretty tight ship when it comes to farming everything we do we try to keep it realistic to real life, we have 3 admins and 3 modders who test everything before we put it on the play server , Timezones are most east and central coast, anyone thats interested please pm me and happy farming addme on steam ringo506
steve1965

Re: Vintage farmers looking for players

Post by steve1965 »

I would like to be a dedicated player. I will need some assistance in learning how to join and get started on a multiplayer game. Thank you Steve Miller
Johnnyringo

Post by Johnnyringo »

Add me on steam ringo506 name will be Mattz
Harkne55

Post by Harkne55 »

Hi Johnnyringo,

Very interested.

Sent you a PM with more detailed questions.

Thanks

Hark
Nicovichen

Post by Nicovichen »

Im interested in how this server is going.

Tried adding on steam but no luck.