Multiplayer issues

Momma T

Multiplayer issues

Post by Momma T » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:47 am

My Husband bought fs19 and I really liked it so I bought my own game. We decided we wanted to play together and created a multiplayer game. the issue is when he tries to play on my game with me it will not let him in. it says the activation key is temporarily blocked or he had not internet connection. We have tow different games and two different activation keys, so its not like we are trying to use the same information =. but he did have internet and could access other things. we just can not figure out why it won't let us play together. Anyone with any thoughts on how we can fix this?

drox1961

Re: Multiplayer issues

Post by drox1961 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:13 am

One of you need to "join" the other ones game. No activation key is needed when the second player joins the first players game. A list will come up of games to join... you just need to look for the "name" of the game or "farm" that you call your game when you first made it.

drox1961

Post by drox1961 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:33 am

My mistake...SORRY! I guess you do need 2 product codes. Go to fs site, click on "forum". It should open a new page under the "giants site". Click on "technical support". browse there... You might have to contact them, there is a section at the bottom to be able to do that.

Yethound2002

Post by Yethound2002 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:49 am

Are your wired to the router or both using wifi?
Did you check to make sure that both computers are not utilizing the same port to communicate out?
Check your router settings and port forwarding settings.
It is possible that both computers are trying to communicate through the same ports.*not guaranteed to be the reason, but a good possibility*

SolidRizzo420

Post by SolidRizzo420 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:18 am

When I play multiplayer it keeps on saying connection lost and kicks me and my mate ou of game but I have internet connection I’m on Xbox can anyone help thanks