Honey dew farms is looking for experinced/new farmers please read!!!

xMRZOMBIEFREAKx

Honey dew farms is looking for experinced/new farmers please read!!!

Post by xMRZOMBIEFREAKx »

Welcome to honey dew farms.
we are a casual roleplay Farming community
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements to join us are must have 100 hours minimum farming....jkjk just be mature we currently do not have a age requirement
and what is great about our server is its experinced/new farmers friendly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mods,we do have custom mods so when you join you will be givin a link to downlaod our mod pack
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The map we are current using is big so you have a lot of space to build and grow with us
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We currently are looking for 2 farm managers,as of right now the positions are open
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why Choose to play with us?
1.like i stated before we are a casual family friendly farming community
2.Our mods are custom to map,but we also take suggestions to make the server better we love growth
3.We do have a serous dedicated side!
3.We try to keep it as pg as we can but cmon its the internet
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if your intrested please visit out discord via the link below Thankyou
https://discord.gg/WEcwTfd
ss_price

Re: Honey dew farms is looking for experinced/new farmers please read!!!

Post by ss_price »

Hello, I am looking for a group to join.
Wrench626

Re: Honey dew farms is looking for experinced/new farmers please read!!!

Post by Wrench626 »

Hello i looking to join a roleplay on the Pc......Discord is Catliene/Raenlien#6032