FS 19 Xbox connection issue

Fire1137

FS 19 Xbox connection issue

Post by Fire1137 »

Hello and please help!!

So 3 of us started a farm on xbox one FS 19.. We Played for several hours, had no issues. Next day friend 1 rehosted the map, i joined but our "friend 2" gets connection could not be established. So we tested him hosting, no one could join him. We would get the connection could not be established error. We tested me hosting. Friend 1 can join, friend 2 couldnt. So we tested joining random people and that works just fine!!. Tried us rehosting, failed. He soft reset his xbox, even tried deleting the gamer tag.. Nothing worked.. He deleted all mods, reinstalled.. No joy.. Deleted the game and reinstalled.. No joy. So Iv seen that people change the language and it works, so I hosted and it worked for friend 2!! So we exited and tried that with friend 1 hosting, and it failed.. I tried to host again, it didnt work again.. Back to square one.. Sooo we are totally running out of ideas. Me and friend one are fine, friend 2 can connect to random strangers, just not us.. We own 150 games on xbox. This is the only one giving problems. We are at a loss.. Any help would be amazing. Thank you for your time reading this!!
Bryan83

Re: FS 19 Xbox connection issue

Post by Bryan83 »

A friend and I had a similar problem on FS15 years ago, the only thing that solved it was my friend getting a new physical copy of the game disc. I don't know if somehow a file got corrupted or what, but it worked fine after that.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Fire1137

Re: FS 19 Xbox connection issue

Post by Fire1137 »

Hmm.. Ill pass that along. Appreciate the response!