Issues with MP

Fridgeraider

Issues with MP

Post by Fridgeraider »

Hello!

After allot of googling and scrolling, i dont come any closer at all to an answer to this one.

Me and a few friends have a server "hardcore mode". One of them created a game and so on.

Now the problem is, and we cant seem to figure out why, but for as long as the server is up, my farm is active (we each have our own), this means i lose allot of money, and i cant progress at all, because when i come online, i might have lost 30-70% of my humble income, depending on how long i have stayed away, because of leasing. And we run on 5x time, so it takes forever to harvest anything. We have been playing for 3 days now straight after work, and some of my friends work late, so they have to join late and stay after the rest of us go to bed, i havnt managed to make over 100k because of losing money while gone.

Obviously real life happens, and i cant be online 24/7, is this the way its supposed to be? If i have to to other stuff for a day or two, i can just quit playing, as i will be losing more than i make, or just go bankrupt.

Any solution?