Best Server Host Site?

FarmCatJenkins

Best Server Host Site?

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Looking for opinions on the best place to buy a dedi server for FS. I've been wanting to set one up for awhile and think I may finally do it. Also would like to know if on those host sites you can set your own parameters for how fast time goes at certain points in the day, etc. Thanks for any info!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Breezy1

Re: Best Server Host Site?

Post by Breezy1 »

Hey,

So I have been running Dedi servers for over a year now on FS19 mod maps. I started out Gameservers.com. They only give you 4GB of storage space (MODs + savegames) and the performance was sketchy, at best. I do not recommend them. I have recently switched to g-portal.com as my hoster. YOu can get up to 10GB of storage and the performance is a little better (I average 65-80 ping).
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Thanks for the info. I’ve went with Nitrado. 25GB mod space and no lag unless I’m using a poorly optimized map.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:33 am Thanks for the info. I’ve went with Nitrado. 25GB mod space and no lag unless I’m using a poorly optimized map.
All the FSN servers run on Nitrado and it is a rare occurence to see them down. Mod count is around the 180 mark on each server, and my laptop handles them fine
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!