Server improvements

vieknisser

Server improvements

Post by vieknisser »

Hey team GIANTS Software,

First of all. I love Farming Simulator 19, it was free acces via Playstation Plus so I started around two weeks ago and easily invested around 50 hours already! Love the mechanics and the ability to use mods on console.

However, I keep stumbling upon one problem. The lack of dedicated servers. When playing with friends it really annoys me they can't play if I'm not playing as the host. Switching hosts or making multiple players host would be a great soulution. Dedicated servers would be even better. I was wondering if, in the future, this will be an option. I have seen some forum posts about developers stating the fact that it might be a possibility. But so far no luck I guess?

For me this would be a key feature in order to buy the next game in the series. Which I would happily buy full price since I have been really surprised by FS19.

Also please consider an Download all DLC button when trying to order a server. The downloading of mods takes forever for people joining in late states haha.

Please keep up the work in improving this game series. It is truly a great game.

Kind regards,
Viek

Edit don_apple: topic moved from FS20 section to 'Multiplayer' section, since it isn't related to FS20.