FarmSimulator.network - GIANTS Partner, 150 Servers, nearly 10k Farmers!

Dairydeere

Re: FarmSimulator.network - GIANTS Partner, 150 Servers, nearly 10k Farmers!

Post by Dairydeere » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:06 pm

Balsafer wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:24 pm
What are season length?
3 day seasons, real time
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS19 and ATS
Discord - Dairydeere#2509
Member of Farm Simulator Network
Moderator for Kederk Farms
FS19 Community Trader, the place to go for roleplay
My new Facebook page for modding and farming pictures!

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

Joe Games

Post by Joe Games » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Dairydeere wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:06 pm
Balsafer wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:24 pm
What are season length?
3 day seasons, real time
Yep 3 day seasons coming to a 12 day year :)

Joe Games

Post by Joe Games » Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm

Planes have now been released on the meta :) join today to fly around the world!

Joe Games

Post by Joe Games » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 am

This Month FSN has been around for 2 years Be sure to join the discord to join in on all the giveaways and fun that will be happening over the coming month

Joe Games

Post by Joe Games » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:18 pm

New Reindeer Ranch episode live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0oQUPv_PrI

Joe Games

Post by Joe Games » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:41 pm

New Reindeer Ranch Episode Live! https://youtu.be/f0HGDkkJPuk

Ghiby

Post by Ghiby » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:02 am

hi all...

I feel the people, potential new players contemplating the idea of joining FSN, have the right to know, in a free speech society, so you can make an educated decision if you should waste your time or not...

don't make the same mistake I did...

I've tried to join FSN and I've been patiently waiting for over 4 weeks, being polite and respectful to everyone, while reminding the so-called FSN staff I am waiting to join in... I was logging in daily, doing the required daily tasks, answering quiz questions, watching YouTube tutorials, being on discord, as expected from me, a prospective new player waiting to join...

there is a set of "rules" that should improve the community and make the gameplay experience better for everyone, and that's just fine, as expected from any respectable community...

yet, as part of those rules, if you remind the staff you're waiting, this is considered as complaining, as such against the "rules"

if you try to ask for help and advice, like what else you need to do in order to continue and move on to playing FS in multiplayer in FSN, that's also against the "rules" so one should keep quiet and bow their head to the masters that will "approve" your presence or not...

if you try to talk to the so-called "owner" of the community - aka Hans - the creator and the one posting here too, then all you get is just a long message, but one way, there is no dialog and there is no interest in hearing your answer, nor giving you the opportunity to in fact play, so you can prove you can comply with the rules, or prove you're not worthy enough to remain within the community...

if you can pass the concept of a community having an "owner" or being owned by someone, a person, then you may continue to try to join in, just be aware...

you have no right to complain, even if you're polite and respectful, you have no right to express what you need if you need help with something, or explanations, all the rights you have is to do what you are told, or else...

I've tried to express my concerns, yet I had no one to talk to, no one was actually listening within the staff...

I repeatedly asked what do I have to do to join, and I was told, for over 4 weeks, I need to wait, while being active on their website, log in, answer quiz questions, watch YouTube tutorials, which I was doing anyway, for over 4 weeks, almost daily...

no, I am not a disgruntled member, mainly because I didn't even get the chance to join and become disgruntled, or otherwise...

I am a server admin (and real owner) for a dedicated server running FS 19, with Seasons and Precision Farming and most of the popular mods, and I was contemplating bringing in the FSN my server, and it's better in fact I ended up not doing it...

I am enjoying FS since FS 09, so altho' I don't claim to be an expert, it's not like I'm just new, just discovering FS

thank you all...

@Hans...

if you read this and have something to say, assuming you are able to have a civilized dialog, I will try to make time to talk to you, just let me know...

keep in mind, a "dialog" means we both talk in a civilized manner, not just you saying your piece and not taking the time to hear the other's party opinions... I will make sure we change that attitude, my friend...

I will make it my mission in the next year, or even more, if need be, to let everyone know what FSN really is and if it's worth it to waste your time... the public has the right to know, at least in the US, where I live, and I'll be addressing the audience from the US, Canada, and everyone else who'd care to learn more...

...and on IGN, and on PCGamer, and on YouTube, FB, and on some other media outlets I won't mention, because I don't want to "promote" their presence, are established enough and don't need me mentioning it...

I'll be approaching this in a professional journalistic manner, this is what I do and this is what I'm doing in real life, so I admit, I'm definitely not an expert in FS nor FSN, but I'll put my skills and expertise to expose FSN in a journalistic manner for what it really is...

if you're not yet aware of the journalistic power to penetrate the public, a specific audience, you'll soon see it in action...

sadly, yes, you can't keep everyone happy and that comes with the territory... and it's part of your job to deal with it as it comes...

the public has the right to know and it's part of my job to bring it to their attention...

all those nice promo postings here seem to be very appealing depicting FSN as a great platform to play FS multiplayer... it fooled me for over 4 weeks and as such I'll try to let others know the raw truth, so others won't be fooled also...

it's my duty as a journalist, I'll make it my duty, regardless if you want it or not... not to mention, I get paid for it, this is how I earn my living, so congrats, you'll find out what is like to deal with a journalist addressing the public and serving only the public's interests...

thank you for reading all the way to here...

Joe Games

Post by Joe Games » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:50 pm

Are you interested in owning your own Cruise line company? Or maybe your own trucking company. Then Join FSN today with over 150 ingame servers to choose from and the infinite meta world!

Guil

Post by Guil » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:52 pm

Another happy player here with FSN, joined about a year ago after mullling over it for a long time. I had seen a few videos from ReubyJuice and looked interesting.

Anyone that is thinking of joining, don't be put off by the huge community or be shy. It really is a great community with lots of fun