Problem login to Dedi Server!

tobra

Problem login to Dedi Server!

Post by tobra »

I launch the app "dedicatedServer" which is located in the directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Farming Simulator 2019". I'm going to the server "http://192.168.1.145:8080/index.html?lang=en". I enter the username and password on the server that I initially got from the file "dedicatedServer". And I get the message "Username or password incorrect"! Could someone explain what the problem is. Thank you for your response and help.
Image Image Image
KingKev843

Re: Problem login to Dedi Server!

Post by KingKev843 »

when you launch the dedicated server of fs2019 it will ask to be elevated to admin rights to run, when you click yes it overwrites what you wrote in the xml. I just use notepad ++ and copy the password and paste it in then edit the profile within the webgui.
tobra

Post by tobra »

@ KingKev843 Thank you for the advice, I was able to log in to the server. *thumbsup*
Image Image Image
tobra

Post by tobra »

Now new problems have arisen !!! Alo Giants why this was written?

Activation/product key as blocked temporarily Pleas try again later

I paid for my copy of the game properly!!!
Image Image Image
KingKev843

Post by KingKev843 »

Are you installing it on 2 different systems???
tobra

Post by tobra »

I tried the international one first and the game didn't appear after I tried Continental Europe and the game didn't appear and then there were problems with what I described. Since it didn't work with making the game, I left the game and reactivated the game and asked for activation, I was a little angry that I had to enter the activation code twice. Is there a possibility to reset it all to make the game again.
Image Image Image
tobra

Post by tobra »

Unfortunately I have to spam my message, because no one wants to explain and there are no instructions anywhere on what to do. After several days of harassment with the dedicate server, I decided to rent a server on 4players. Finally my game appeared on Continental Europe. But now I have another problem how to insert mods in my game that is on the server 4players. Of course, no one has yet answered the question about setting the mod on the server on the mentioned server, although I paid properly. And again, thanks to everyone who wants to explain in detail! :hi:
Image Image Image
KingKev843

Post by KingKev843 »

if you only bought one copy of the game then you cant play on it, its been a thing with farming simulator the you need to buy 2 copies of the game to play online.
KingKev843

Post by KingKev843 »

Now for your server there is a mod tab then at the bottom of the page there is an upload button then when it is finished then click the home tab and activate the mod then start the server and your done.
tobra

Post by tobra »

Thank you for your help, I solved the problems. At least I think I solved it. :lol:
Image Image Image
KingKev843

Post by KingKev843 »

you are welcome
tobra

Post by tobra »

Today I checked the log file and found an error "2020-12-12 11:57 Error: Index not found: MF5600_main_component1". What is the problem, could someone write me what this error means. Otherwise the log file was clean the last time I checked. I installed the Precision Farming DLC yesterday.
Image Image Image
KingKev843

Post by KingKev843 »

have you added any mods?
tobra

Post by tobra »

Yes, I use mods. There are three mods FS19_guidanceSteering, FS19_MoneyTool, FS19_VehicleControlAddon. Other mods are from Giants.
Image Image Image