FS19 Dedicated Server - corruption

LeRouteur

FS19 Dedicated Server - corruption

Post by LeRouteur »

Hi,

I have a problem with FS19 Dedicated Server. I'm running it in a VM, but everytime I try to launch the server from the Web dashboard, I get an error about the corruption (sorry, I don't have the full message).

I already to uninstall the game and to re-download the game, but still not working.

Any way to get rid of this problem?

Thanks in advance! :)
LeRouteur

Re: FS19 Dedicated Server - corruption

Post by LeRouteur »

Hi,

Upping the topic, nobody has an idea?

I got an answer from the support, and they're telling me to tell about my issues here... not very professional imho.
tobra

Post by tobra »

Why do you think it's not professional? I also have problems, I will describe the problem and if they want, they will answer. I don't see the point of your comment, or that you have described your problem.
Image Image Image
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

Your description is a little bit to abstract. ;-)
Without Logs, Screenshots and the correct and complete error-message, no one will be able to support you.
aka Glowin / Glowins Modschmiede
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter
LeRouteur

Post by LeRouteur »

@tobra I think that a support is here to answer customer's questions...
LeRouteur

Post by LeRouteur »

@Jason06 alright sorry for being that abstract.

Alright, this is the game.log:

GIANTS Engine Runtime 8.0.0 (22969) 64bit (Build Date: Oct 28 2020)
Copyright (c) 2008-2019, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2019, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2019
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
Memory: 8191 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 1
Input System
Keyboard disabled
Mouse disabled
Gamepad/Joystick disabled
Force Feedback disabled
Sound System
Driver: NULL
FarmingSimulator2019
Error: Data files corrupt. Please reinstall application.

Any idea?
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

It's just going on until the shader and game's config has to be loaded. Are all xml-files present and plain ASCII? (game.xml, game settings.xml, input binding.xml)
Is the filesystem full accessible? Maybe there are missing "Full Access"-rights?
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter
LeRouteur

Post by LeRouteur »

I've authorised the local users group with Full Control on the directory FS19, but the server is still crashing when I'm lauching it with the same error.

I can see the game.xml file, but there is no gamesettings.xml or inputbinding.xml in the root of the directory.

EDIT: I can see the "Sound System Driver: null" in the error. Is that why it's not working? I'll try to add a driver.

EDIT 2: even after adding it, still not working
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

"Sound System Driver: null" is expected behaviour on a dedi server. Is it possible to start the gameserver as "Administrator" (just for testing)?

It seems to me, as if the game-files could not be read. In your first post you told us, that you already have re-installed the game on the server. Have you made this as a clean-install, without any game-files on the server, or have you just pushed the new game-installation over the old, wrecked one?
I'm not hosting a dedi-server by myself, but using a game-hoster. There the game-servers are VMs, too, so I don't think the problem will be the virtualization itself.
LeRouteur

Post by LeRouteur »

Oh ok, I don't really know how this program works haha

Still having the same error after running the program with admin rights... I'm using a domain admin account, I'll try with the local admin.

I made a clean install (I deleted the FS19 folder)
LeRouteur

Post by LeRouteur »

Still having the same error... wtf is going on with this game xD
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

Then I've no idea what's going wrong. Running with admin rights should grant all needed access rights. If I remember correctly, the game's files are zipped. Maybe there is some problem?
After work today I could have a look at my server-installation to verify. But I think, that's really a job for Giant's Support-Team as they should know their software better than me.
LeRouteur

Post by LeRouteur »

Oh thank you! I guess it too, but, as I can see, they're not really interested... they told me to come in the forum to expose my problem...

Well, I'll send you my Discord in private, thus you can contact me :)