FS19 Logging Addict

Z3R0

FS19 Logging Addict

Post by Z3R0 »

I have been playing solo for too long. I am looking for someone to chill out with from time to time. I am available all day now seeing as am not working atm (Eastern standard time AU). I am not too fussed on what map really, although the larger maps are more enjoyable IMO, starting fresh on a good map that can work on cooperatively would be nice rather than joining an existing overly matured farm XD. I don't care if its farming or logging but as the title suggests, I really love to keep that sawmill busy! I do have various mods installed, am open to suggestion as long as not op or crazy unrealistic. Not interested in gaming with kids. 18+ please.
Discord Z3R0#5051
zerocool

Re: FS19 Logging Addict

Post by zerocool »

Hey mate. I have a dedicated local 4-slot server I currently play on. Running on the Erlengrat map with Seasons on a 6 day cycle and the Wales GEO. Farm Manager start so $1.25 million starting funds.

It runs real time but opposite to local Brisbane time. So if its 11:00 am in RL, it will be 11:00 pm on the server, or as close as possible.

Server continually runs, even when empty, so your crops and animals continue to operate while you're offline.

You will need the Season pass as I run all the default DLC.

Full list of Mods can be found here:
http://128.0.114.163:26010/mods.html

Let me know if you're keen and I will give you the details.