3 person multiplayer issue

xstein1

3 person multiplayer issue

Post by xstein1 »

Hello I am having issues with our multiplayer setup, any help would be appreciated. We are all playing in the same location and are able to get into the game at startup but as the game progresses one player with an older pc is unable to load into the game. We can only assume due to the size of the game, and his pc not being as good.
Any thoughts if this would be more of a processor or graphics issue?

Second as the farm grows the game tends to glitch/ hesitate when someone makes a purchase.

Third occasionally when 2 people pass or drive along side each other on the map the game with shutter/hesitate.

The computer that starts the game has an I5-10400 2.9ghz processor, 8g ddr4 sdram, geforce gtx1650 graphics. The second computer is the same, and the third i am unsure of its specs. We are running the computer on cat5 because the wireless will not keep up. Charter is the internet provider with 10mbps upload and 85mbps download speeds.

Thought? Im not a computer expert and feel lost.

What are the benefits to renting a server? would that make a difference?
Kerminator
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Re: 3 person multiplayer issue

Post by Kerminator »

xstein1 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:50 pm Hello I am having issues with our multiplayer setup, any help would be appreciated. We are all playing in the same location and are able to get into the game at startup but as the game progresses one player with an older pc is unable to load into the game. We can only assume due to the size of the game, and his pc not being as good.

Second as the farm grows the game tends to glitch/ hesitate when someone makes a purchase.

Third occasionally when 2 people pass or drive along side each other on the map the game with shutter/hesitate.

The computer that starts the game has an I5-10400 2.9ghz processor, 8g ddr4 sdram, geforce gtx1650 graphics. The second computer is the same, and the third i am unsure of its specs. We are running the computer on cat5 because the wireless will not keep up. Charter is the internet provider with 10mbps upload and 85mbps download speeds.

Sorry to hear that xstein! Please reach out to our support team here https://www.farming-simulator.com/support.php or via email to support@giants-software.com for assistance.
They can assist you with your specific request.
aka Kermit | Community Coordinator | FSL Caster
pedri21

Re: 3 person multiplayer issue

Post by pedri21 »

Kerminator wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:54 pm
xstein1 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:50 pm Hello I am having issues with our multiplayer setup, any help would be appreciated. We are all playing in the same location and are able to get into the game at startup but as the game progresses one player with an older pc is unable to load into the game. We can only assume due to the size of the game, and his pc not being as good.

Sorry to hear that xstein! Please reach out to our support team here https://www.farming-simulator.com/support.php or via email to support@giants-software.com for assistance.
They can assist you with your specific request.
I contacted the support but there was no response from them