No connection could be established to the server.

Eric St

Post by Eric St »

It worked last night, but, not today so far.

Also, I changed my OneDrive Setting, which the FS19 game folder is stored from Steam.

It seems to be the issue, however, I could not restore the OneDrive folder to work back again.

I had to remove some files as my 5 GB limit was nearing it's limit, and, I was offered to pay $8 per month to get 1 TB of online storage.

There are a few other problems with it though, as it stores videos from my system, which I don't want stored online.

The game works in Career Mode, and the saved game(s) load from there.
The only issue seems to be the Multiplayer Option.

--
Would reinstalling the game work?
How can I reinstall it from Steam since I am running the game from my Steam account purchase.
Is there a way to reset it, or, is it a OneDrive issue?

I tested it with a VPN and it didn't solve the problem.

I removed the \shader_cache file in the FarmingSimulator2019\shader_cache folder, but, that also didn't solve the problem.

--
It's also occurring at a very bad timing, since I was busy with other important matter after missing an emergency dental work earlier today, due to other delays from other source.

I'm checking this on the forums and found over 5 to 10 posts about it, and, I've been trying to solve this for over 2.5 hours today.
MushroomMark

Re: No connection could be established to the server.

Post by MushroomMark »

Been having the same problem, can't get past the character creation screen (well the screen after that), tried re-validating the game, port forwarding and this morning a uninstall and re-install. Still nothing. Been searching everywhere *thumbsdown*
infu

Post by infu »

I have the same problem.
After midnight (and powershortage at my place) this error started to appear.
I tried to remove shader_cache and checked file integration. Nothing worked.
I still have "No connection could be established to the server." error just after character creation and before choosing a region.
Anyone have solution for that?
smooth83

Post by smooth83 »

Hi there Eric,

I have the same issue... Just happened last night out of the blue... At this point I think it is a GIANTS issue... I re-installed the game, I am also using steam, I switched my router firewall off.. I Restarted my PC many times, and also did a tcp stack reset on my machine... I changed my external DNS to point to google and not my local provider... Did many many things, and I still have the same issue...

"No connection could be established to the server"

What is very frustrating about this, is that I play on my own dedicated server, with friends, and there is not option to connect directly to the server... you have to go through the GIANTS server browser to connect... I am really hoping that someone can explain what is going on!... Or what we could do to solve this...

I understand that if there is an outage that needs to be fixed, but this is now down for more than 12 hours...

don_apple

Post by don_apple »

GIANTS is aware of this and they are working on getting it fixed: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=180692
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Eric St

Post by Eric St »

It worked back today, and, I'm currently in.

I may have taken a screenshot of it when it got disconnected from the server mid game.

I think that paying for a Dedicated Server may solve the problem, but, maybe not?

--
Ah thank you, I didn't know that it didn't work with a Dedicated Server either.

Ingame Disconnection Screenshot

Smooth agriculturing
Ruges

Post by Ruges »

don_apple wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:37 pm GIANTS is aware of this and they are working on getting it fixed: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=180692
Well in that post they say they fixed it. but Its not working and if you look at the steam forums. some pretty long threads will also say its not working.
Miskov

Post by Miskov »

Ruges wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:04 pm
don_apple wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:37 pm GIANTS is aware of this and they are working on getting it fixed: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=180692
Well in that post they say they fixed it. but Its not working and if you look at the steam forums. some pretty long threads will also say its not working.
Because its from 30 sep and is about FS 19
StevenDs

Post by StevenDs »

Eric St wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:12 am No connection could be established to the server.

It worked last night, but, not today so far.

Also, I changed my OneDrive Setting, which the FS19 game folder is stored from Steam.

It seems to be the issue, however, I could not restore the OneDrive folder to work back again.

I had to remove some files as my 5 GB limit was nearing it's limit, and, I was offered to pay $8 per month to get 1 TB of online storage.

There are a few other problems with it though, as it stores videos from my system, which I don't want stored online.

The game works in Career Mode, and the saved game(s) load from there.
The only issue seems to be the Multiplayer Option.

--
Would reinstalling the game work?
How can I reinstall it from Steam since I am running the game from my Steam account purchase.
Is there a way to reset it, or, is it a OneDrive issue?

I tested it with a VPN and it didn't solve the problem.

I removed the \shader_cache file in the FarmingSimulator2019\shader_cache folder, but, that also didn't solve the problem.

--
It's also occurring at a very bad timing, since I was busy with other important matter after missing an emergency dental work earlier today, due to other delays from other source.

I'm checking this on the forums and found over 5 to 10 posts about it, and, I've been trying to solve this for over 2.5 hours today.

you can try out the solution.
Press sign in, as you're greeted with login page, Right click > PROPERTIES
Copy the URL in the dialog insidehttps://myaccountaccess.live/
Paste it into your browser of choice (Chrome/Firefox) and then login as usual
While redirecting, copy that URL on your browser https://mykohlscharge.vip/
Go back to Remote Play login page, hit CTRL+L and then paste it in
It should be logged in right now.
Ronson1909

Post by Ronson1909 »

Whoever runs into the same problem: I found a fix (at least for me). I had to change the DNS server in my Windows network (e.g. Ethernet) connection. Instead of automatic config via DHCP (which has chosen the router e.g. 192.168.0.1 as DNS server), I have entered 8.8.8.8 as primary DNS server.
Why THAT was the issue or why my router (or the DNS server behind that one) had issues with that, I don't know.

I came to that solution by identifying with Wireshark, that it had to do with a certificate error by fs19-a.farming-simulator.com (138.201.198.21) via port 10851. Then it was only guessing that it might have to do with DNS and I was lucky with that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hopefully this works for others too
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Ronson1909 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:03 pm Whoever runs into the same problem: I found a fix (at least for me). I had to change the DNS server in my Windows network (e.g. Ethernet) connection. Instead of automatic config via DHCP (which has chosen the router e.g. 192.168.0.1 as DNS server), I have entered 8.8.8.8 as primary DNS server.
Why THAT was the issue or why my router (or the DNS server behind that one) had issues with that, I don't know.

I came to that solution by identifying with Wireshark, that it had to do with a certificate error by fs19-a.farming-simulator.com (138.201.198.21) via port 10851. Then it was only guessing that it might have to do with DNS and I was lucky with that.
Thank you for this Ronson. I'm glad it fixed it for you. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for my machine. Now that I'm reading through your post again I believe what you are doing is setting the DNS servers to google? I read quite a while ago that a few people had success with this method and I am recalling now that this was one of the early things I tried as well. I'm glad it is working for you and at least a few others.