So no cross-platform then?

Awall86

So no cross-platform then?

Post by Awall86 »

Console players can't connect to PC servers?
reider

Re: So no cross-platform then?

Post by reider »

On farmer Klien last night an xbox user connected to a multi player game with 99.9% PC players. I watched him sign in then get allowed and connected then everyone cheered.
Awall86

Post by Awall86 »

Working on it with g portal staff... Something is not right... Showing on PC server list but not on the PS4 server list.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Tonight my father’s PS4 was unable to see my PC-hosted game on his list of available games, and similarly, when I had him create a game on his PS4, I couldn’t find it in the list of games on my PC. I then proceeded to briefly join a stranger’s PC-hosted game successfully to prove it isn’t a networking issue (at least not on my side).

I really hope this is a bug that can be fixed, because the promised crossplay between PCs and consoles was the #1 reason I gave in and preordered the game for my PC.
bogeyfam

Post by bogeyfam »

We are also frustrated by the same issue, PS4 is only showing PlaystationPlus network hosted games, not a single PC or XBox. From the PC side there were a couple servers showing playstation but they weren't visible in the PlaystationPlus list. Not sure what those were. It would not surprise me if Playstation isn't allowing it but I also bought two copies of the game and would be upset about the false advertising. Hopefully just some new game issues with the networks?
Phloid

Post by Phloid »

I rented a gportal server today. I'm on PS4 and can't see my server in the list. My friend on Xbox was able to join and has been playing on it. I had to give him the admin password so he could create his farm and have some money. I've contacted gportal who advised its a known issue with the Devs. I'm still waiting for a solution
samg06

Post by samg06 »

how do I invite my brother who's on ps5 to my xbox multiplayer game on fs22