The insane money from toys. FIX AZAP

rolsto

The insane money from toys. FIX AZAP

Post by rolsto »

Hi.

There is a insane amount of money to be earned by gathering toys around some of the maps.

Now 1000 to find a toy, ok not that much you can say, BUT and there is a serious BUT on it.

I play competetive multiplayer, when there is 100 toys, each paying off 1k. And then the last one a collection, 10 in each collection FYI, pays a
100 000 each. So thats gets searching for toys the biggest money maker ever. i can make 1 million +90k if i just dont give a fu** about farming or anything and just find the toys. If i was playing for my self and you got a achivment or something thats fine. But in multiplayer?
Come on Giants. Just try to think. And on the german map, there is computer cartridges thats gie you 50k each. and ther is 20 of them. so that will give 1 million also in that map. if you google the maps you can earn 1 million in le then 20 minutes.

Can we please have the ability to shut that insane stuff off.

The game also laggs evry 15 minutes on a leased server, but that might be the server im leasing, so il make a new thread when i know more.

So much is good with this game now. But this makes it look just stupid.
Heriophant

Re: The insane money from toys. FIX AZAP

Post by Heriophant »

Really this is what you complain about when most people can't even play multiplayer. I believe you can turn off collection of toys in server config but I not looked to hard into it so I may have misread it as another thing.
roggek

Re: The insane money from toys. FIX AZAP

Post by roggek »

rolsto wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:22 pm Hi.

There is a insane amount of money to be earned by gathering toys around some of the maps.

Then you haven't seen the "chesse wedges" on Erlengrat...
10.000 each and there is 12 of them...That is 120.000