Seriously? Multiplayer Down 3 days in a Row

HeuF

Re: Seriously? Multiplayer Down 3 days in a Row

Post by HeuF »

HeuF wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:43 pm Saturday and Sunday there was no problem, but on the release day monday it *censored* and tuesday and wednesday and thursday and ....
Today.... how about tomorrow..... *thumbsdown*
HeuF

Post by HeuF »

Stegei wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:10 pm I'm not aware of any multiplayer server issues right know. What issues do you have exactly? What client and host platform?
Serious?
Chryseus

Post by Chryseus »

Stegei wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:10 pm I'm not aware of any multiplayer server issues right know. What issues do you have exactly? What client and host platform?
I don't even know what to say to this, for someone who is apparently the CTO you sure seem to have no idea what is actually going on, considering the discord moderators have been fully aware of the problem and have claimed it's being fixed since the 23rd.
Highly embarrassing.

u2020bullet

Post by u2020bullet »

And it appears to not be working again, i can start the server, but when my wife tries to join it it says she can't connect, and then suddenly she can't even see my server. We're on the same high speed network and both of us purchased on Steam.
Vendaar

Post by Vendaar »

Your Forum, steam and other plattforms are full of complaints. Are you even opening your eyes? *thumbsdown*

Different Serverhosters also say it's a problem on your side.
99% loading "synchronizing data with other player" and then "connection failed" is the thing i read the most about.
vbdevpro

Post by vbdevpro »

Well that's discouraging. If you are going to make people buy an extra copy of your software just to run a dedicated server, you really should try and communicate with them a little better than this.

I haven't been able to publish my server to the list of available servers since launch. All I get in my dedicated sever log is:

Could not register at friends server: #10002
Could not inform friends server about server URL: #10002
Krzemo

Post by Krzemo »

No comments. I still cant Connect to any servers. I have 3 dedicated servers (from different providers) and I can’t connect to any of them.

Giants Software - get down to work and fix it!
Vendaar

Post by Vendaar »

you have a whole 11-pages thread which you are part of with people complaining about the exact same issue "gummerblommmer" explained just and still denying that there is any problem?
This has been going on for days and nothing has been done apart from devs saying "every server issue has been fixed". Apart from some fiddling around with the server browser (which still is down several hours every day) nothing has been done or aknowleged.

I will now put in my refund request for your game and I hope many people will follow. As long as there is no proper statement, I won't longer put up with this mess.
vbdevpro

Post by vbdevpro »

My server was finally published to the list of available servers this morning but has since dropped off with absolutely no changes by me what-so-ever. What is going on?
caverdk

Post by caverdk »

Its down right now, as it are going up and down the server.

Plz fix this problem, this is bad for the game
JamesMc

Post by JamesMc »

Not being able to see server.
Not being able to join server.

Server host: Nitrado
Platform: PC

Nitrado message saying they are working with developers to find the issue.

Any info would be appreciated.
DutchTed

Post by DutchTed »

u2020bullet wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:27 pm And it appears to not be working again, i can start the server, but when my wife tries to join it it says she can't connect, and then suddenly she can't even see my server. We're on the same high speed network and both of us purchased on Steam.
We are having the same problem. Wife and I could play fine towards the end of last week but over the weekend I can set up a MP game and she cannot see it.

We have no mods loaded and the only thing the log file says that is probably related is:-

Code: Select all

2021-11-30 10:20 Started network game (10823)
2021-11-30 10:20 Error: Startup with port while already running
2021-11-30 10:20  STARTING MP Game
2021-11-30 10:20      adding mod CLAAS XERION SADDLE TRAC Pack;1.0.0.0;GIANTS Software;pdlc_claasSaddleTracPack 90d531269d6f333fcd8a145f831c5f37
2021-11-30 10:20   Load dlc: pdlc_claasSaddleTracPack
Weirdly the same error is in the log file on FS19 but we can both play that on MP servers just fine. We thought it might be our router but this problem occurs even when connecting via a tethered iPhone. I've even done a fresh install on a laptop and its STILL getting the same error. FS19 working fine though.

Hope you guys are working on a patch. We've bought two copies of this and two copies of the season pass so are out around £140 with no ability to play and feel horribly let down right now.

It really makes me question why you need people to go via a multiplayer lobby when they only want to play on a LAN.
Zuiron90

Post by Zuiron90 »

yeah im having same issues. however it did work for about 15minutes. lol. my wife connected and suddenly got disconnected after like 15min. tried restarting my server several times and her game and mine etc.. sometimes my server shows up but then cant connect error message suddenly. and sometimes it doesnt even show at all. STEAM version both of us btw.
majwalrus

Post by majwalrus »

9 days and counting. Still no official word on what the problem is. I feel they are ignoring it and hoping demand drops rather than actually fixing the problem. Not impressed.
caverdk

Post by caverdk »

The same problem again today.