Looking for realistic MMO multiplayer server

mindframe85

Looking for realistic MMO multiplayer server

Post by mindframe85 »

hi everyone. looking for the biggest MMO server and most realistic online community. i basically want to start up a small virtual business (landscaping/mowing) in FS and work my way up but would prefer to do something like this in an online multiplayer setting with other farmers and contractors rather then playing single player mode (quite boring). i would prefer a server that has farming and/including other mods like construction, landscaping, mowing, logging, public works, digging, mining, gravel, sand, and concrete production. maybe crude oil too. does anyone know of a MMO community or dedicated servers that replicate or include what i'm looking for? greatly appreciated.
Drixi

Re: Looking for realistic MMO multiplayer server

Post by Drixi »

Farming Simulator has me lovestoned. I should have been a farmer.
mindframe85

Post by mindframe85 »

Drixi wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:30 pm viewtopic.php?f=894&t=172684
Thanks. I was checking them out. I was told you CAN produce mineral raw materials in game and sell them on the resource exchange. Which is exactly what I was looking for. Someone told me before it was "virtual mining" rather then using Farming Sim to actually dig and produce goods. Wouldn't make sense if I can't use Farming Simulator for that if there are mods that already exist. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Alaskan Sourdough

Post by Alaskan Sourdough »

FarmersOnly Club is recruiting new players!

Looking for a community for Farming Simulator 22? Now is the time to join FOC! Please note we are PC only!

Play your own way!

Manage your own farm: Take the reins of your own farming empire!
Farming Co-op: Team up with other farmers and run a farming conglomerate!
Player Contractors: Manage a fleet of your own equipment and contract for other players with our virtual garage feature!
Player Bankers: Apply for a loan from Maize Bank and other players will assist you in processing!
Player Real Estate Agents: Chat with one of our friendly real estate agents to find the perfect plot to start on, or expand your empire!
Player Dealerships: Expand or repair your fleet with the help of a player run dealership!
Custom Productions: Farm managers can build all T1 productions on their farm!

Quality of Life changes!

A Wide Range of Placeables: Meridian Storage, Bale + Pallet storage, and more!
Machine Maintenance: Lower degradation and repair costs.
Custom Economy: All crops are viable, prices remain the same across all maps.
Helpful Mods: GPS, better equipment and placeables!
Ticket System: Quick access to staff when you need an issue resolved.

Discord and Web Automation

Instant Transfers: Equipment, vehicles, and crops!
Finances: Centralized finance system with instant money transfers between players and Discord.
Integrated Chat: Chat between users in Discord and in-game with our integrated chat channels.
AI Contracts: Get contracts from the web and work them in game.

The best part? It's a free to play, with no pay to win!

Come join the best community in Farming Simulator 22 at the links below!
https://farmersonly.club/
https://discord.gg/farmersonly
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
FarmersOnly.Club
283 Online
994 Members
Chrisbass88

Post by Chrisbass88 »

Is there hiring and firing employees and can I start with 0 money?
Nickem112

Post by Nickem112 »

farmersclubonly is bad server to join there is alot drama the admins will treat you badly when you didnt do nothing wrong
JDCase

Post by JDCase »

FarmersOnly.Club (FOC) is an okay group. Lots of good people with a lot of bad apples within Admin. Admin members enjoy bullying, harassment, and belittling disliked members. Best to connect with the good people and then stay to yourselves outside of their discord voice channels. These channels are filled with lots of negative drama.Walk lightly, and judge for yourself. These are just my observations over the years.

Otherwise, I enjoy the setup and good people.