Farming Simulator 17 Multiplayer not connecting to server

KapitanDeepblu

Farming Simulator 17 Multiplayer not connecting to server

Post by KapitanDeepblu »

XBox platform; Farming Simulator 17 game;
Been playing multiplayer since 2019; now all the sudden, i get consistent 'cannot connect to server' messages. Been doing this since December.

WHAT IS GOING ON?
Lazaro1011

Re: Farming Simulator 17 Multiplayer not connecting to server

Post by Lazaro1011 »

Happening to me as well!
KapitanDeepblu

Post by KapitanDeepblu »

Hello Admin.

Noticed you have not responded!! SHOCKER!!!!

What is up??

Here is information for all to take note of:

Posted a contact with GIANTS software support team back in January through website contact email.

On Jan 17th, Detlef Bovers from that team sent me an email telling me "I have no problem to connect to the FS 17 Multiplayer games servers on the internet. So in this case the server will run without any error." "Please check your internet settings and console settings or nat type."

I re-ran all checks and checked settings on my xbox one and NAT; NAT is open and fine; Connection to internet test is fine. Multiplayer test says "there are no problems with your connection for multiplayer"; My current network status was "wired"/NAT open and "all services available". I replied to the above representative with update and relayed that since it appeared to be no issue with my settings and I was able to play multiplayer on 3 other games (Call of Duty; Red Dead Redemption and World of Tanks) without any problems at all, I felt it was not an issue on my end, but appeared to be a server issue.

He responded Jan 18, 2022 as follows;

"OK, so if you think it was on server side, then you have to contact the server owner that will be start the game. GIANTS have no server to connect to with your console. All Server you can see in the list will only be from other user, that will do start the own PC or PS4 or PS5 or their own dedicated server on own risk. We have no control of this servers and cant change anything on them."

WOW!!!!!

Now there is some fine customer service for ya?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So, that is what I have received so far.

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!
Blazer23

Post by Blazer23 »

Did you ever get this resolved. I am having the same issues with FS17 on my Xbox One

Thanks