Kuboto DLC not showing on Dedicated Server

jlettiere7

Kuboto DLC not showing on Dedicated Server

Post by jlettiere7 »

On our gportal server of fs22 I have enabled the Kuboto DLC pack and it has not showed up in the shop. The only thing for Kuboto is the Equipment pack. How do we fix this issue?
PhoenixGI

Re: Kuboto DLC not showing on Dedicated Server

Post by PhoenixGI »

Yeah the Dedicated server that i'm on has the same issue. It might even be the same host
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

jlettiere7 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:59 am On our gportal server of fs22 I have enabled the Kuboto DLC pack and it has not showed up in the shop. The only thing for Kuboto is the Equipment pack. How do we fix this issue?
Do you own the kubota dlc? You have enabled it on the server, so people that have bought the DLC can play with it.
jlettiere7

Post by jlettiere7 »

I have enabled the DLC and it does not show up at all in game, but when I do not play multiplayer but local game to my machine I can see the equipment. I have been in contact with G-Portal tech support and they determine that it is on Giants End regarding why the DLC is not showing up.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

jlettiere7 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:36 pm I have enabled the DLC and it does not show up at all in game, but when I do not play multiplayer but local game to my machine I can see the equipment. I have been in contact with G-Portal tech support and they determine that it is on Giants End regarding why the DLC is not showing up.
Do you own the dlc? Cuz you can enable it on server cuz it will show everything that is out there. But you need to have the DLC bought. So did you buy it?

The equipment pack was free, was a normal mod pack. The Kubota DLC isnt free
jlettiere7

Post by jlettiere7 »

I have the season pass from steam and that includes the Kubota pack
jlettiere7

Post by jlettiere7 »

In my dlc in steam says in my library, also the other guy who is on my server has PS5 and it doesn’t show for him and he purchased it separate
jlettiere7

Post by jlettiere7 »

when I look into the log files of the server this is what I get

Error: No license for dlc pdlc_kubotaPack. Please reinstall.
Vincent64ify

Post by Vincent64ify »

I had the same issue. I had to restart the server completely (GportaL actual server, not just the farm sim server) then it properly registered and started working!