Really wish they figure out the server issues.

xLadyDragon86x

Really wish they figure out the server issues.

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

Havnt been able to get on muti-player since Nov 5th. My husband and I play together went back to 19, since we got rid of the gamepass ultimate got tired of paying 15bucks a month for each account. Was able to get on one day then nothing, keep getting no connection can be established to server. Unpluged my modem fpr almost 10 mins, hard reset both his and my system, still nothing. Put a ticket i. took them a week to answer with a generic answer and quoting port forwarding which I have that all done, and sent that back in a email. FS is the only game we have issues with no other game. Then it took 4 more days to get a reply and was told oh its your internet then, it's either to weak or not stable enough to connect to the servers. Where we live we have the best internet out there, have 1gig download speed and our upload is almost 800mgp. So gotta love how the blame is being put on the players.

I am on muti FB groups for the game and see about 20-30 people a day complaining they can't get on the servers. Not just 19 but also 22 and 17. So how can that many players have internet issues. Has to be something on Giants end, and they just don't want to admit it.

Gotta love paying 60 dollars for a game and can't even enjoying playing muti player together.
Djoker159ru

Re: connect ((

Post by Djoker159ru »

Hello. I 'm constantly watching and I can 't connect to servers with the Xbox series . when loading 10% and the inscription "Connection is being established" stands and the connection to the server does not go on.
xLadyDragon86x

Re: Really wish they figure out the server issues.

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

I havnt been able to connect here in a few days it will be a month. It's just BS then they replied to my ticket blaming my internet when farming simulator is the only game I have issues with. So instead of them trying to figure out the problem they blame their players. I unplug my modem almost daily, and still have no connection. All my portforwding is done and I even have firewall set up to custom settings, where it wo t interfere with anything. So had to be in thier end and they don't care. I've seen everywhere I've been on Facebook groups I am in and muti posts here on forum where people cant connect, on either game 17/19/22. I mean so basically in thier eyes, that's a bunch of people who's internet is trash instead of finding the issue.
The muti-player acts like it's gonna load then goes no connection could be established.
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

Same here on xbox, me and severeal friends are having same issues, either it stucks on 10% or it wount find server, some days se get right in.. most time we use an hour or more trying !!!!!
xLadyDragon86x

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

Kickerboi wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:24 pm Same here on xbox, me and severeal friends are having same issues, either it stucks on 10% or it wount find server, some days se get right in.. most time we use an hour or more trying !!!!!
Atleast you can get on, my husband and I got on one day, Nov 4th then haven't been able to get on since. Me and him enjoy playing together and cant. So here in where 3 days it will be a full month couldn't get on muti-player.

It's just anoyying pay all this money for a game and can't completely enjoy it. Then giants would rather blame the players then trying to figure out what's going on with the servers.
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

Do you use any mods? Sometimes mods can f things up:) i have 0 mods now snd still have issues
Boeing777F

Post by Boeing777F »

Is this an issue solely with gamepass users? my friend bought his on steam has 0 issues, but i have gamepass and have every issue in the world.
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

I have bought the game so no game pass, but it is from ms store, so console or cbox peoblems i dont know, ps players having issues to?
xLadyDragon86x

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

Kickerboi wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 pm Do you use any mods? Sometimes mods can f things up:) i have 0 mods now snd still have issues
I have a map mod. I've even tried just using of the base game maps with nothing and still can't connect neither can my husband.

It is also PS users, we got rid of our gamepass, so we are on 19, 22 is on gamepass we had ultimatebut got tired of paying of 30bucks a month for both accounts. We own 19 have had it a while. Just seems weird we were able to get on one night the next nothing. We both Uninstalled the game and reinstalled.
xLadyDragon86x

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

Boeing777F wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:57 am Is this an issue solely with gamepass users? my friend bought his on steam has 0 issues, but i have gamepass and have every issue in the world.
No gamepass here, my husband and I both own 19, paid 60bucks for it a couple years ago. Only 22 is on gamepass we play 19
Spikefin

Post by Spikefin »

Is so stupid. I mean what more can I say? 10% stuck 70% of the time. By the time I get online it's time for bed.

Honestly will never buy another FS game again.

Stupid that all over the Internet people have been having the same problems since 2021 with 22 and I can't find an ounce of official info, looks like they have just ignored it since release and blame anywhere except looking at whatever problem they have.

No other game I have come across has connection issues like this.
xLadyDragon86x

Post by xLadyDragon86x »

Spikefin wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:17 am Is so stupid. I mean what more can I say? 10% stuck 70% of the time. By the time I get online it's time for bed.

Honestly will never buy another FS game again.

Stupid that all over the Internet people have been having the same problems since 2021 with 22 and I can't find an ounce of official info, looks like they have just ignored it since release and blame anywhere except looking at whatever problem they have.

No other game I have come across has connection issues like this.
Exactly, instead of finding the root of the problem they put the blame on thier players. FS is the only game I have issues with, all my other games I can get in muti-player with no issues. So has to be on their server end. That was the last email I got from them, blaming my internet that is was to weak of unstable to connect or that it was my modems built in firewall. We're
we live Comcast is the best internet, we pay almost 300 a month that is for everything cable,internet, and phone, and we have the 1gig internet package. I have everything set up on our network with the firewall and that so there is no disruption to anything, but still has great protection.

Just really wish they would wake the FK up and fix the issues, instead of saying of nothing is wrong it's on your end not ours.
Svnty1

Post by Svnty1 »

Today is a month since i emailed Giants about this same issue for 19 and got the generic it's a problem with your xbox or internet. It literally worked one day and 2 days later it didn't. No changes on my end or to my internet. Didn't even get on either xbox in between. Spent an hour on the phone with xbox and could find nothing wrong. Every other game's multiplayer works on my consoles, just not this game. Glad to know it's not just my consoles, but they could at least admit it's their problem
Kickerboi

Post by Kickerboi »

Same here, tried everything snd talked to giants but slso got the generic answer. Its mods, it your internet, its this and that. No it is not! It IS a problem on console, specialy xbox !!! Giants software just doesnt seem to bother!