Need Farmers

jmannn42

Need Farmers

Post by jmannn42 »

I need help with expanding farm on private server. PC players only and need mic/headset for communication. I'm on Upper Mississippi River Valley. If you like playing realistic and having fun playing farm sim then come check it out. https://discord.gg/TEZeKXXy If I'm not on discord dm me also please leave a message below so, I will be notified thanks.
Last edited by jmannn42 on Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mpgmofo

Re: Need Farmers and Loggers

Post by mpgmofo »

Hey man! I have done pretty good in FS22. Without cheating I have made over 1 billion dollars in 4 real-world days in the game. This is how I found out the UI only displays only up to $999,999,999. But the xml file behind the scenes still show the proper amount over a billion but I hear if it goes past the limit (double or long; programming terms) it will turn into a negative number and screw you over. I am creating a mod (as I am a developer) in order to thwart this problem by creating a pallet of cash and a pallet of gold to "store" monetary value over a billion. Would you be interested in playing the game with me? And would you be willing to use my mod and play with me once I complete it? In exchange for my mod and how to (without cheating) make a billion dollars in 4 days or less?
jmannn42

Post by jmannn42 »

Thanks for the offer and inquiry but, I will decline.
TacticalOreo

Post by TacticalOreo »

jmannn42 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:01 pm I need help with expanding farm on private server. PC players only and need mic/headset for communication. I'm on Silverrun have 10 fields and making room for more. Planning on doing mostly farming with logging as a second income. I'm also working on getting livestock up and running soon. If you like playing realistic and having fun playing farm sim then come check it out.
Check what out?

Theres no Discord or server info