FS19: How to make a map console ready

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Echo_Gamer

FS19: How to make a map console ready

Post by Echo_Gamer »

hey guys, I'm currently rebuilding a map I have done in FS 17 for FS 19 and some people have asked if I could make the map console ready as well as for the PC. How do I do that? Are there lines I need to add to the moddesc? Do I just send the map to Giants? Thanks
mcatalyst

Re: FS19: How to make a map console ready

Post by mcatalyst »

You have to have an established modhub account with at least 3 beta mods before a mod to console can be considered. It basically shows Giants that you are committed to modding because getting stuff to console (at least for FS17) was more of a hassle with needing all the textures and shaders optimized properly.

Once you have the account established then you can request Giants to test your mods for console which will go through additional testing for console.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
Echo_Gamer

Post by Echo_Gamer »

ok thanks. Didn't know what was required :)
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

I was under the impression that maps got a pass on the 3 previous mods requirement.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

chaseydog wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:48 am I was under the impression that maps got a pass on the 3 previous mods requirement.
Not at the time that I was dealing with it but its been a while so rules may have changed.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries