Mustang Valley Ranch.. an ON topic discussion of this pending map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
cr41g_1965

Re: Mustang Valley Ranch.. an ON topic discussion of this pending map

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Max... its easy to self-split the field... just plant grass in between to make sections and split it in to as many sections as you wish

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

MaxiThunder, you know that you can do that right? All you have to do is use the Lizard Roller to plot the fields out and then just cultivate the road to be able to make it into a road. Sooner or later the ground with be compact and flat (role play there).

If you are on PC or Mac, there is a mod called Ground Modification. That mod makes everything a whole lot easier: http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

Edit: Dang, @cr41g beat me to it! :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
schmidty

Post by schmidty »

Sorry, I wasn't trying to start any s#@t with anyone about asking if they heard anything about a time line, Shoe was giving updates every now and then about things til the last thread blew up into a big peeing match. I not tryng to start anything, I was just curious. Happy Farming !!!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

schmidty, you weren't starting anything, you were asking an honest question and you didn't, so we told you. :) So no, you didn't start anything man, happy farming! :hi:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

schmidty....what JD said !

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
SirBilly480

Post by SirBilly480 »

Max thats the beautiful part of this map after hard work or money cheat you can split this map up in an infinite number of ways. Just got to put in the time.
PS4...thank you modders for all the console stuff!
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I think I read, maybe on this thread, that 4x maps cannot be done for console anyone tell me why ?.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

niggle44 wrote:I think I read, maybe on this thread, that 4x maps cannot be done for console anyone tell me why ?.
Theres 2 errors that seem unfixable atm. However people are looking into it. However this isnt a 4x map
MaxiThunder

Post by MaxiThunder »

JohnDeere318 wrote:MaxiThunder, you know that you can do that right? All you have to do is use the Lizard Roller to plot the fields out and then just cultivate the road to be able to make it into a road. Sooner or later the ground with be compact and flat (role play there).

If you are on PC or Mac, there is a mod called Ground Modification. That mod makes everything a whole lot easier: http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

Hi,

Yes, I know. I want kind of asking to have them split to lower down the acquisition cost of the fields at the same time. then merge them after you buy them all. I do know I can split them myself.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

P.S. I'm on XoneOne (Should have specified it in my original post, sorry).

Max
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
JTstractors wrote:Im so excited about this map but something just dawned on me. I bale the available straw after harvest every time and based off the size of these fields that's a lot of gosh darned bales. Id love to see someone bale the largest field after a wheat harvest and see how many you can get :hmm: (probably more than my xbox will let me make :lol: )
Challenge accepted....

granted playing on hard it will take me a while before I can afford said field... and I would just do it 200 bales at a time till complete to stay under the cap
Awesome :lol: take your time id like to see what you end up with *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

JTstractors wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
JTstractors wrote:Im so excited about this map but something just dawned on me. I bale the available straw after harvest every time and based off the size of these fields that's a lot of gosh darned bales. Id love to see someone bale the largest field after a wheat harvest and see how many you can get :hmm: (probably more than my xbox will let me make :lol: )
Challenge accepted....

granted playing on hard it will take me a while before I can afford said field... and I would just do it 200 bales at a time till complete to stay under the cap
Awesome :lol: take your time id like to see what you end up with *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
as a rough guess based on 72,562 l of straw per Ha.. thats 18.14 bales per hactare... about 1,886 bales... at if I remember correctly on hard is $160 per bale... would be $301,760..if you grassed this field and baled and wrapped for silage you could make $2,715,840 @ $1,440 per bale

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Does in body have in more update win the map we be on mod hub
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
JTstractors wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Challenge accepted....

as a rough guess based on 72,562 l of straw per Ha.. thats 18.14 bales per hactare... about 1,886 bales... at if I remember correctly on hard is $160 per bale... would be $301,760..if you grassed this field and baled and wrapped for silage you could make $2,715,840 @ $1,440 per bale
:shock: WOW!!! :shock:
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

This map is going to be fun! That's all I can say!
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

MaxiThunder wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:MaxiThunder, you know that you can do that right? All you have to do is use the Lizard Roller to plot the fields out and then just cultivate the road to be able to make it into a road. Sooner or later the ground with be compact and flat (role play there).

Hi,

Yes, I know. I want kind of asking to have them split to lower down the acquisition cost of the fields at the same time. then merge them after you buy them all. I do know I can split them myself.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

P.S. I'm on XoneOne (Should have specified it in my original post, sorry).

Max
That is a good idea actually. I like the idea of big fields but I prefer merging them to make them bigger myself and there are not that many maps out there that give you that option.

For the biggest field it would have been better if it was 8 smaller fields seperated by grass and trees (no roads or other unremoveable objects like hedges and telephone poles). That way you could make it into the size you want. BTW this is not a complaint, just an idea/opinion.