A poll on Trailers (For Console too)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Christopher73

Re: A poll on Trailers (For Console too)

Post by Christopher73 »

I know this is a bit off subject but are you going to offer your Massey Ferguson to consoles? It's a really nice tractor.
Playing on PS4
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

I'll take that as a definite "no".
Playing on PS4
bcbuhler

Post by bcbuhler »

Christopher73 wrote:
I know this is a bit off subject but are you going to offer your Massey Ferguson to consoles? It's a really nice tractor.
I would but it has some scripts and I don't believe Giants lets ingame machinery edits on console unless they make a big impact. As far as I can tell only the small Holmer has made it of the ingame edits.

I made a small start on a trailer based off of a Timpte so I might do those and then a set of super B's from another brand.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

bcbuhler wrote:
Christopher73 wrote:
I would but it has some scripts and I don't believe Giants lets ingame machinery edits on console unless they make a big impact. As far as I can tell only the small Holmer has made it of the ingame edits.

I made a small start on a trailer based off of a Timpte so I might do those and then a set of super B's from another brand.
It seems that a Fendt 800 and a Grimme haverster has made it too...
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Sonek4 wrote:
bcbuhler wrote:
Christopher73 wrote:

Grimme harvester?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I think a Hopperbottom for consoles would be legit
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
bcbuhler

Post by bcbuhler »

Drmattymd wrote:There's a Timpte hopper trailer in the Mod pack released with the UMRV map
I've tried that one out it looks like it was made for fs13 possibly and just kept getting converted with no improvements made to it since then. Not anything against the UMRV guys they're doing what they can and I enjoy the progress they're making on their map. This is an all new model with high quality textures that I'm working on.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Sonek4 wrote:
bcbuhler wrote:
Christopher73 wrote:

What Grimme harvester made it?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
bcbuhler

Post by bcbuhler »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Sonek4 wrote:
bcbuhler wrote:

What Grimme harvester made it?
I'm guessing he means Holmer http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... er=console
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Hows your silo going?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Pedriko

Post by Pedriko »

Please, do a version with just one belly dumper! These ones are usually used to load the bigger sower machines...
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

Hi
Last edited by PigKing on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Sonek4 wrote:What would be realy great was a semi trailer with a fifth wheel in its rear side. That would be extremely usefull to atach two trailers togheter in a semi truck like a road train!
That is a real thing... In north America its called a "B-Train" setup... A lot of Canadian trucking companies use them cause they can haul a lot of weight but are short enough to be legal in Canada.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya in small city's they are really useful. I see them all the time near the feed mill
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
novass

Post by novass »

bcbuhler wrote:I'm planning on building a belly dump grain trailer to be released for PC and Console.

I'd like some input on what type to build: Aluminium or Steel, Open or Closed or Sloped End, Length? I may do multiple lengths to depending on how ambitious I feel.

What would you like to see and why or if you have a favorite brand let me know. I won't be building a specific brand since it wouldn't go on consoles then but it will be a company I make up for the trailer and possibly future projects.
I like all I see idea wise,but smaller pickup type and lowboys or heavy haul for the mid and larger size combines..maybe one like the Goldhofer with a wider option..thats what I see.thanks for accepting ideas..take care..Chris