[FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

MadMax
GIANTS Software | Vehicle Integration

[FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Post by MadMax »

Hi,

in this thread you can post your feedback to the "Chellington" map.

Thanks.
Gruß Max...
Battousaid1

Re: [FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Post by Battousaid1 »

I'm loving it so far I'm on the ps4 the only thing I wished it had was a European vehicle to use instead of the pickup truck
Ps4 player
tylerseth17371

Post by tylerseth17371 »

there a problem with opening the gates and you can't get the field and harvest them period.
tylerseth17371

Post by tylerseth17371 »

how do you open the gates it not show anything beside gate open and close
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

tylerseth17371 wrote:how do you open the gates it not show anything beside gate open and close
Restart game after installing the mod map, should fix the gates for you
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Gates ok for me on PS4 I just press circle near the latch..no bugs so far!
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

I love Lossberg, but must admit it does not come across as too typical German, however this Chellington map is blimey! UK! I feel really like being in the UK, lovely map, good size for SP too. Many thanks *thumbsup*
MC, aka Master of Cereals
oxygendavid

Post by oxygendavid »

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

If people are still having problems opening the gates on consoles try uninstalling the map and installing it again.

With the respawn vehicle bug at the store....easy fix for now is to buy only a couple of things at once and move them out the way.

There will be an updated version soon with all the things people have reported fixed.

Thanks
Jwright96

Post by Jwright96 »

Helper doest work just for me or everyone eles?
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

oxygendavid wrote:Thank you for your comments and feedback.

If people are still having problems opening the gates on consoles try uninstalling the map and installing it again.

With the respawn vehicle bug at the store....easy fix for now is to buy only a couple of things at once and move them out the way.

There will be an updated version soon with all the things people have reported fixed.

Thanks
Thank you for a beautiful looking map...now if I could just get out of work. My wife won't be happy tonight when I am up till 4am..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

cr41g_1965 wrote:

Thanks
Thank you for a beautiful looking map...now if I could just get out of work. My wife won't be happy tonight when I am up till 4am..
Wife's already been calling today acting all "clingy". Sorry hun, a new FS adventure awaits. To the couch!!!

Can't wait to give this one a go. Looks fantastic. I appreciate the work oxygendavid and Giants have done to get us console guys a quality map.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Thanks
I appreciate your work here oxygendavid, just take your time, we can wait for another update. You have been working very hard on your maps and I appreciate people like that. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

fenixguy wrote:To the couch!!!
I can just picture someone saying that like an action movie. To the Peter-copter! :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

fenixguy wrote: Wife's already been calling today acting all "clingy". Sorry hun, a new FS adventure awaits. To the couch!!!
Bahahahaaaaa..... fenix

I might have to get take-out on the way home....theres no way my wife is going to make me dinner AND then let me ignore her all night

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Farmermike

Post by Farmermike »

Thanks
Great work bringing this map to console.It blends beautifully with base game map scripts.Please bring more in future.Thanks. :hi: