[FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

wildberry

Re: [FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Post by wildberry »

cr41g_1965 wrote:you can hear church bells from field 15... heard them last night while baling
Yeah, can hear them driving towards village as well.

Not too concerned by not having any train; will most definitely edit it out in my personal map edit of this (which will be fun to do all by itself).
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

So if I want to continue with the old chellington after the update I can?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Patrick73 wrote:So if I want to continue with the old chellington after the update I can?
From other people, it looks like no, if the original mod creator says. I will still try it though and see what happens.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Patrick73 wrote:So if I want to continue with the old chellington after the update I can?
From other people, it looks like no, if the original mod creator says. I will still try it though and see what happens.
That's what I'm going to try and if not I'll start fresh and use the money mod to recreate what I already had
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Patrick73 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
That's what I'm going to try and if not I'll start fresh and use the money mod to recreate what I already had
Whoops, I did a typo, I meant to say "would" not "will". :blushnew: But yeah that's what I would do.

How to post your log.txt
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Two of my pigs on this map dont move at all, 1 at each end of the food trough ??
Dennis_1981

Post by Dennis_1981 »

Simmo wrote:Two of my pigs on this map dont move at all, 1 at each end of the food trough ??
Got that one also and one cow in the cow shed. Also saw that on a stream from i think Virtual Farmer. Also liquid manure tank at the cow shed is not showing anything wile there is 10,000 liters in it.
Farming on Multiplayer Europe - Loonbedrijf De Bilt
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

Damn, shame that we will have to start over again with the update. That's 15 hours down the drain :biggrin2: But, if it can't be helped, it can't be helped.

2 questions though:

1. When will the update come?
2. Will the updated version be the final (otherwise it would be useless to start a new game)?
Playing on PS4
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

OnlyMe wrote:2. Will the updated version be the final (otherwise it would be useless to start a new game)?
Oxygendavid said it will be the final version as he's going to move to newer projects.
Internationalman

Post by Internationalman »

Lol only issue i have is the barn next to the fuel tank is now locked shut and i cant get to my plow
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

OnlyMe wrote:Damn, shame that we will have to start over again with the update. That's 15 hours down the drain :biggrin2: But, if it can't be helped, it can't be helped.

2 questions though:

1. When will the update come?
2. Will the updated version be the final (otherwise it would be useless to start a new game)?

You don't have to start over again for version 2 of Chillington. Your previous game saves carry over.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I have been playing the map and it is wonderful @oxygendavid, keep up the good work. Playing final version.

How to post your log.txt
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Mobias wrote:You don't have to start over again for version 2 of Chillington. Your previous game saves carry over.
That will cause the sawmill to be in a field, and for no trees to appear in the forest... if you do not mind those, carry on as usual.
Baggus

Post by Baggus »

Only 3 issues I've seen with the map with only 1 truly affecting gameplay, which is trying to make much money from logging, the other 2 being mostly just preference/visual issues and not affecting gameplay much is the small map size and silly looking cardboard tree cut out map border, lol. Other than that it's not too bad though.
XBOX ONE
Gamertag: Hairy Mouse

Scripted mods on console!
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=104705
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I found the grain silo limit is 400k. chas

and I wrapped some hay bales and then took them to the bga. it pays 980 per bale but I can't figure out how I got it. I dumped the bale in the silo king. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode