[FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

highroller34

Re: [FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Post by highroller34 »

I like there's finally a map where all the animals are at the main farm, wish there was more sell points for crops , seems really repetitive going to the same sell point every time , fields don't seem really helper friendly , kind of have to babysit them right away.
Xbox One Series X / PC
Waddup Gaming

Post by Waddup Gaming »

Just made First look/Getting started video for Chellington map V2, feel free to check it out :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQgbVH7BgCk
Karnivor86

Post by Karnivor86 »

Is there any information on getting the maps to down load for xbox one. I have tried it on both of my consoles and it will not download. I have also unistalled amd reinstalled the game on both consoles
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

Still enjoying Chellington very much! Thanks again.

Got a small question though. As I'm a console user, this is my first experience with a mod map. I see that in the PDA (mini map) the fields are all a different shade of brown. Why is that? :confusednew:
Playing on PS4
willie3333

Post by willie3333 »

I love how big the fields are but the farm area is too close together.Be nice to get rid of the fences,gates and bushes
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

willie3333 wrote:I love how big the fields are but the farm area is too close together.Be nice to get rid of the fences,gates and bushes
It is a British map and as such, reflects British farming including the fences, gates and hedges.
Playing on PC
Clive31087

Post by Clive31087 »

willie3333 wrote:I love how big the fields are but the farm area is too close together.Be nice to get rid of the fences,gates and bushes
Its a uk map...
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

Love the map BIG THANKS TO OXYGENDAVID just wondering if anyone has this issue in chellington v2 2.0.0.1 at the sheep pasture the cleanliness never goes back up after you clean the grass on the ground. Also the feed the trough does not accept the grass that you clean off the ground kinda a head scratcher :confusednew: on xbox one
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

JTstractors wrote:in chellington v2 2.0.0.1 at the sheep pasture the cleanliness never goes back up after you clean the grass on the ground.
I haven't started sheep yet on my Chellington map, but did you try skipping forward about 10-15 minutes after cleaning? It usually takes several minutes to register that it is clean...
JTstractors wrote:Also the feed the trough does not accept the grass that you clean off the ground kinda a head scratcher :confusednew: on xbox one
This may sound obvious, but make your feed trough is not already 100% full of grass before trying to clean up and add more grass...
Otherwise, I have no suggestions. Will get to test it as soon as I get some more money rolling in!!
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Loving the map! I'm hurting for cash as you can see in the photo, but hopefully when the silage is ready, I'll be good again!

I mowed field 18 and hauled 567,000 liters of grass to the BGA for silage! Using that little Pottinger, it took 26 trips!!!

Hopefully I can afford some bigger equipment now!

Anyway, thumbs up to OxygenDavid!

FS19 - PC version
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

Hey dmoss I did try that but it has not seemed to work it has been several in game days and a few hours real time and it continues to drop currently at 22%
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

mdoss wrote:Loving the map! I'm hurting for cash as you can see in the photo, but hopefully when the silage is ready, I'll be good again!

I mowed field 18 and hauled 567,000 liters of grass to the BGA for silage! Using that little Pottinger, it took 26 trips!!!

Hopefully I can afford some bigger equipment now!

Anyway, thumbs up to OxygenDavid!

this field is actually my next task on this map... but I am going to bale and wrap the whole thing... based on your numbers...about 140'ish bales

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

cr41g_1965 wrote:this field is actually my next task on this map... but I am going to bale and wrap the whole thing... based on your numbers...about 140'ish bales
It's a great field! Love the old castle in the middle!
And I agree with you, I think baling/wrapping might be a better plan, cause it's quite a trip down that bumpy dirt road to the BGA.
Although wrapping 140 bales will take quite a bit of time as well... Either way it's a big task - and a lot of silage ;)

Would love a screenshot of your field with 140 silage bales lying around! :)
FS19 - PC version
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

mdoss wrote: Would love a screenshot of your field with 140 silage bales lying around! :)
I will see what I can do !!

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
SirBilly480

Post by SirBilly480 »

Hello, I am on the PS4 and am very much enjoying this map. Big thank you to the people who made this happen.
PS4...thank you modders for all the console stuff!