[FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Patrick73

Re: [FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Post by Patrick73 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
Patrick73 wrote:
WolfeUK wrote:
Nice, will have to take a note of that, thanks
So none of you have had problems selling soya? Sold 8000l no probs but a post on this thread said he didn't get paid!
I havent as yet...still on day one harvesting...but it is going in the ground next.. all I can suggest is save save save...always before doing anything important... but I will be watching for a possible problem
Just done a test and soya sold for me no problem, bit of a relief for me as I've got 3 fields planted with it and fertilised ( even the biggest one in the bottom left corner of chellington) phew!!
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:oh damn... I didn't know this...there is no way into the shop then I take it...I know dumb question..
There is with your avatar but no equipment to retrieve pallets or a door to remove equipment that may spawn in there if you have too much stuff sitting in the yard ie pallets, equipment, etc..
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

Patrick73 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Patrick73 wrote:
So none of you have had problems selling soya? Sold 8000l no probs but a post on this thread said he didn't get paid!
I havent as yet...still on day one harvesting...but it is going in the ground next.. all I can suggest is save save save...always before doing anything important... but I will be watching for a possible problem
Just done a test and soya sold for me no problem, bit of a relief for me as I've got 3 fields planted with it and fertilised ( even the biggest one in the bottom left corner of chellington) phew!!
I was able to sell what was in the silo from the start of the game w/o any issues as well.
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
bamz2317

Post by bamz2317 »

Im on ps4 and i love the map, i checked it out on google maps and it's pretty spot on to the actual chellington in bedfordshire, England. I love the big fields, the farm looks like an actual english farm and are the roads actually like that in england, because in australia our roads are much wider but we still have narrow roads in the country side
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

as a console player have waited so long (FS13 & 15) to get a UK map and am loving it, although starting with only one tractor was a bit of a surprise.
Jsheslop16

Post by Jsheslop16 »

Playing on ps4, trying to plant field #9 but it won't let me.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I had the same problem with #9, #8 and #1. Try cultivating it with a plain cultivator once first (not like the vaderstad planter/cultivator). Then I think you should be able to plant normally from that point on. Worked for me.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

Jsheslop16 wrote:Playing on ps4, trying to plant field #9 but it won't let me.
I thought my field 9 wasn't planting so I quit and went to field 17. after the harvest grew I had three rounds of headlands planted that was ready to harvest. field 1, 8 and 9 are fixed in the update sent to giants.  this is what I found over at fs-uk.com on the support board for mods. chas

New features Update and final version

1. Added moving doors to grain sheds and an audio  sound for them and field gates.

2. Added switch on lights in main buildings and lights inside grain sheds.

3. Added some missions to some fields

4. Added a forest, sawmill area.... and some fs17 trees

5. Tip collisions have been added to grain sheds and big sheds

Bug fixes.

1. Sell point and farm silo dump can now be driven on  ( tractors don't jump or get flung across the map)

2. Altered the road near the train bridge and cottage so theres no dip (all smoothed out)

3. some mud textures slightly floating fixed and all objects floating fixed.

4. some areas around the roads around town etc have been smoothed out.

5. Respawn point for vehicle shop has been fixed.

6. Borders now have collision on as lots of people  like driving off into the void for some reason.

7. Collision on some items around farm added.

8. Barn by fuel tank now has the door shut so u can see inside ( as there are no textures inside).

9. Hole at top of map filled in

10. Fields 1,8,9 not working correctly when fertilized fixed.

11. You start off with less fields

12. Optimised map around farm and other areas.

13. New textures on lanes roads bridges etc.

14. Cleaned up scenegraph in giants editor.

15, Changed windshader so trees don't move so much in the wind.

This is being tested and will be the final version.....if all goes well I will upload to to modhub in the next few days.

Thanks

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 03:58:39 pm by oxygendavid »
Report to moderator   Logged
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Good stuff, thanks for the headsup! *thumbsup*
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Barons

Post by Barons »

chaskuchar1 wrote:
Jsheslop16 wrote:Playing on ps4, trying to plant field #9 but it won't let me.
I thought my field 9 wasn't planting so I quit and went to field 17. after the harvest grew I had three rounds of headlands planted that was ready to harvest. field 1, 8 and 9 are fixed in the update sent to giants.  this is what I found over at fs-uk.com on the support board for mods. chas

New features Update and final version

1. Added moving doors to grain sheds and an audio  sound for them and field gates.

2. Added switch on lights in main buildings and lights inside grain sheds.

3. Added some missions to some fields

4. Added a forest, sawmill area.... and some fs17 trees

5. Tip collisions have been added to grain sheds and big sheds

Bug fixes.

1. Sell point and farm silo dump can now be driven on  ( tractors don't jump or get flung across the map)

2. Altered the road near the train bridge and cottage so theres no dip (all smoothed out)

3. some mud textures slightly floating fixed and all objects floating fixed.

4. some areas around the roads around town etc have been smoothed out.

5. Respawn point for vehicle shop has been fixed.

6. Borders now have collision on as lots of people  like driving off into the void for some reason.

7. Collision on some items around farm added.

8. Barn by fuel tank now has the door shut so u can see inside ( as there are no textures inside).

9. Hole at top of map filled in

10. Fields 1,8,9 not working correctly when fertilized fixed.

11. You start off with less fields

12. Optimised map around farm and other areas.

13. New textures on lanes roads bridges etc.

14. Cleaned up scenegraph in giants editor.

15, Changed windshader so trees don't move so much in the wind.

This is being tested and will be the final version.....if all goes well I will upload to to modhub in the next few days.

Thanks

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 03:58:39 pm by oxygendavid »
Report to moderator   Logged

Anyone know if this update will work with saves or if a new game will need to be started? I'm thinking of giving this map a try now that it's got an update coming out. Should I wait or does it matter?
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Barons wrote:

Anyone know if this update will work with saves or if a new game will need to be started? I'm thinking of giving this map a try now that it's got an update coming out. Should I wait or does it matter?
Its hard to say... i think depending on the map it has gone either way... personally I am going to sit on what I have done, still day one. I won't plant as I could end up losing those fields. I will be doing Lossberg tonight, will come back to Chellington post update....

GCV and Sosnovka are now dead to me..Image

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Surely some of the pc players would know if we have to restart? Seeing as they've played mod maps in the past,not to bothered about loosing fields I just don't want to loose the machinery or money I have
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I am thinking if the farmer has fewer fields, you will have to start new.  there is a way to change some stuff but I am so used to starting new maps, I will just start chellington again. do things differently and better. hope field 18 is still in play. I like climbing in the castle.  but I miss the church bells and trains on this new map. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Carol

Post by Carol »

The modder himself said on his forum thread (on FSUK forum) that it will need new save.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

chaskuchar1 wrote:I am thinking if the farmer has fewer fields, you will have to start new. there is a way to change some stuff but I am so used to starting new maps, I will just start chellington again. do things differently and better. hope field 18 is still in play. I like climbing in the castle. but I miss the church bells and trains on this new map. chas
you can hear church bells from field 15... heard them last night while baling

Carol wrote:The modder himself said on his forum thread (on FSUK forum) that it will need new save.
damn...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2