[FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Sco85

Re: [FS17] Chellington Map Feedback

Post by Sco85 »

My xbox updated last night, able to open gates now.
Loving all the small roads and odd shaped parks. Wont ever be back on a standard map.
Thanks
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

Fyi.. if ya hire a worker on 17 and going east to west you better take a couple passes off the west side or your equipment will fall off the field and you will have to reset them. Also try this out go outside the border on the west side at field 12 around the NW corner of the field at night and you will see flying cars..lol while were looking out side the borders go to the south of the map pass through the border between field 15 &16 and just keep walking straight south you cant miss it.. lol
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

BigPapaMax68 wrote:Fyi.. if ya hire a worker on 17 and going east to west you better take a couple passes off the west side or your equipment will fall off the field and you will have to reset them. Also try this out go outside the border on the west side at field 12 around the NW corner of the field at night and you will see flying cars..lol while were looking out side the borders go to the south of the map pass through the border between field 15 &16 and just keep walking straight south you cant miss it.. lol
hahaha... I will have to check this out..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

BreadedVirus wrote:Took a boat load of soybeans to the Chellington Stores, dumped it and never got paid.

Apart from that loving it..

PS4
How many loads and was it straight from the harvester? I sold the ones in storage no problems.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I usually save before I do anything...selling or buying wise... just in case

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Raffae

Post by Raffae »

Buonasera io iera sera dopo l'aggiornamento della xbox1 sulla mappa chellington mi a dato il problema ke devo andare allo store per acquistare e nn posso mettere la pausa e salvare
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

As we only have one selling point i think the selling prices should fluctuate less, meaning they dont suddenly drop after ive offloaded my first load

Also on the edges of the map i see alot of cars flying through the sky
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

WolfeUK wrote:As we only have one selling point i think the selling prices should fluctuate less, meaning they dont suddenly drop after ive offloaded my first load

Also on the edges of the map i see alot of cars flying through the sky
That is one thing I have not liked about FS, is that the prices drop right after you unload your crop, which s u c k s when you have a lot of grain to sell. :-?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

WolfeUK wrote:As we only have one selling point i think the selling prices should fluctuate less, meaning they dont suddenly drop after ive offloaded my first load
I think a good tipper is important here.. I bought the Krampe Big Body 900 (mod) 46,900 l, but it isn't too overly long for those small roads (and it comes in any colour you want... sad but this is important to me) hahaha

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

BigPapaMax68 wrote:Issues at the shop. I had maybe 10 pallets sitting in the yard then went to buy some equipment and some spawned inside thecshop showroom so I had to reset the equipment to get them.
At least you could reset your equipment that was inside the shop...

I bought a bunch of pig food pallets, and some of the pallets spawned inside the shop showroom floor. There is no way to reset pallets, and I had no way of getting any equipment close enough to empty the pallets or anything. So now the shop has a few permanent pallets of pig feed on the showroom floor, and I'm out a few $1000...
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

oh damn... I didn't know this...there is no way into the shop then I take it...I know dumb question..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
I think a good tipper is important here.. I bought the Krampe Big Body 900 (mod) 46,900 l, but it isn't too overly long for those small roads (and it comes in any colour you want... sad but this is important to me) hahaha
Nice, will have to take a note of that, thanks
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

WolfeUK wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
So none of you have had problems selling soya? Sold 8000l no probs but a post on this thread said he didn't get paid!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Patrick73 wrote:
WolfeUK wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
So none of you have had problems selling soya? Sold 8000l no probs but a post on this thread said he didn't get paid!
I havent as yet...still on day one harvesting...but it is going in the ground next.. all I can suggest is save save save...always before doing anything important... but I will be watching for a possible problem

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

cr41g_1965 wrote:oh damn... I didn't know this...there is no way into the shop then I take it...I know dumb question..
You can walk in a neat small automatic door on foot, but you can't get any equipment in (or out)..
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain