[FS17] Coldborough Park Farm Map Feedback

wildberry

Re: [FS17] Coldborough Park Farm Map Feedback

Post by wildberry »

Patrick73 wrote:before the update and the starting fields weren't showing fertiliser stage
console? on pc it is showing (i did not edit any field when i installed choppedstraw), at least for me it is :?:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Console..I was giving the starter fields some fert to boost the yield and it wasn't showing on the map
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I don't think at this point BulletBill has completed all the changes to the map or that an update has been done yet ?... I know he said he wanted to address all the issues at once so a further update would not be required as he wants to do other projects.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Patrick73 wrote:Console..I was giving the starter fields some fert to boost the yield and it wasn't showing on the map

For me on Xbox, I had to harvest then cultivate the fields before fertilization would show up. Same thing on Lossberg. I have no idea as to why. But for grass, I had to mow it once and could fertilize normally. :confusednew:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

That is because the starter fields are already fertilized when you start the game.

It is not an issue.

When you create fields you can choose whether to have the soil fertilized or not.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

BulletBill83 wrote:That is because the starter fields are already fertilized when you start the game.

It is not an issue.

When you create fields you can choose whether to have the soil fertilized or not.
Thank you,any idea when the update will be and how it will affect the current save?
Barry2017

Post by Barry2017 »

Great map better than any other , few issues on Xb1
Cannot cut maize with forage harvester,
Silage pit beside cows only covers the middle of the pit both sides stay as chaff,
Cows arnt producing manure when straw is added, nothing to clean out to put in manure pit . Otjer than that its perfect :D
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Patrick73 wrote:Thank you,any idea when the update will be and how it will affect the current save?
Once I've sent the map to GIANTS to be tested and released I will post an announcement on my Facebook page, FS-UK, and on the support topic here.

If your on console you will have to start a new savegame as your old one will not work with the new update.

If your on PC I have written a tutorial: http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=190006.0 on how to transfer your old savegame over. However you will lose any silage or crops that are tipped on the ground. Crops in your main farm silo and everything else will be copied over.

However I would still recommend starting a new savegame to be 100% sure of no issues.
thediabl0

Post by thediabl0 »

Hi, How can take manure in cow zone? I know that show in straw zone, but I can't load the shovel.
PC Specs:
- i5 4690 3.5 Ghz
- GTX 1060 O6G
- 16 GB Ram DDR3
- Win 7 Pro
- Xbox One Controller
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

thediabl0 wrote:Hi, How can take manure in cow zone? I know that show in straw zone, but I can't load the shovel.
The cow manure is a known issue that will be fixed in the upcoming update.
BulletBill83 wrote:Confirmed Issues:

- Cow Manure not spawning. (Fixed)
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

Needy update. Needy update Needy update
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Patience patience
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

I would much rather wait a little longer and get one update that fixes everything, than to rush into an update, then need another update, then another... I think BulletBill is doing it right!
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

mdoss wrote:I would much rather wait a little longer and get one update that fixes everything, than to rush into an update, then need another update, then another... I think BulletBill is doing it right!
yes I agree to. bulletbill is doing it right
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

lefe1 wrote:
mdoss wrote:I would much rather wait a little longer and get one update that fixes everything, than to rush into an update, then need another update, then another... I think BulletBill is doing it right!
yes I agree to. bulletbill is doing it right
I agree but does anyone know how long? Not bothered as I'm enjoying my current game but don't want to throw myself too far in.