[WIP]Material handling pack

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
farmer9192

Re: [WIP]Material handling pack

Post by farmer9192 »

he posted up earlier in the comments he dont like losing so i highly doubt he's gonna enter it in the mod contest
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

hows the pack coming along lech?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

This looks good! Great work
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

Hey lech you have been quite for a while hope as is well
NoMoCrazyCow

Post by NoMoCrazyCow »

JTstractors wrote:Hey lech you have been quite for a while hope as is well
Yea, it has been a while lech its been along time since the last update on the pack.
PC- Farming Simulator 2019
Console/Xbox One- Farming Simulator 2017
Gamertag: NoMoCrazyCow
lechatnoircynique

Post by lechatnoircynique »

Sorry everyone (again) I went from having zero (0) jobs to two at the same time, plumber and carpenter, fun stuff they pay is tiny like this text. Anyway here's the new time table, I'm polishing the two trucks, their trailer, the ramp with his tiny trailer and the tank, going to upload them before the end of the week, hopefully they're good enough on their own for consoles. Then I'm going to finish the forklift and start working on a multipurpose truck for the contest which will be the second part of the material handling pack.
Currently the two trucks and trailer are done bar some engine stuff, the tiny trailer and the ramp are done, the tank needs some fixing for a stupid glitch, everything needs decals with brands and stuff - which should be the simplest part of it all so don't worry.
Forklift is in game without working tower and interiors, it's basically a glorified golf cart.
About the new truck I'll make a dedicated post when I finalise the design, it should become a multipurpose thing with all the extras stored inside the main shape not with external attachments.
Here's a small napkin drawing, not final, not even the cab shape, only thing I'm sure of at the moment is that it will have a single seater cab and that I will paint it green with a nice beeeg robodeer on the back.
I won't win the contest, but given that I'd still make these things anyway why not (and I need a new comp asap, even the mouse has given up after 10 years)
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Why would you not win? Your work is terrific and my vote you have already
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its not about winning, its about being to particpate and delivering excellent mods for tge community to enjoy
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

eric21 wrote:Its not about winning, its about being to particpate and delivering excellent mods for tge community to enjoy
Delivering mods for us to enjoy happens without the contest so I beg to differ. The prizes and awards are there to be won so winning means something. It doesn't mean the winner is exclusively the best or that the rest are losers but it does mean that the winner came out on top that day and gives everyone else a reason to try harder. No offense meant to you at all because I do get what your saying.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

Win lose or draw this is going to be an excellent addition to the game. I'm sure the entire community will enjoy the stuff out of this pack. And on behalf of all console players thank you for going that extra mile for us THANK YOU
novass

Post by novass »

I read all 18 pages..boy what a story.some of us don't read fast..thats me..so no five minutes a page..it was hours for me.Lech..WOW!!..nice freakin work dude.when your done it will amazing to see such a package.your creatively is so amazing!!...I wish you the best.keep up the smokin art work..just love it..thank you so much.have a great day Lech. ......Chris
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

It's awesome reading all the posts in this thread. So much love and appreciation. This is how it should be, well done guys.. Lech, massive thank you from me. Awesome job on all the mods bro, you're a legend! :)
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

novass wrote:I read all 18 pages..boy what a story.some of us don't read fast..thats me..so no five minutes a page..it was hours for me.Lech..WOW!!..nice freakin work dude.when your done it will amazing to see such a package.your creatively is so amazing!!...I wish you the best.keep up the smokin art work..just love it..thank you so much.have a great day Lech. ......Chris
Same here. I spent the better part of the day reading through this one. Read a bit, break, read a bit, 12 phone calls, 15 emails, read a bit, etc. LOL. Nice work though Lech. Looking forward to seeing these pieces in action. Thanks for the hard work!!
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

lechatnoircynique wrote:Sorry everyone (again) I went from having zero (0) jobs to two at the same time, plumber and carpenter, fun stuff they pay is tiny like this text. Anyway here's the new time table, I'm polishing the two trucks, their trailer, the ramp with his tiny trailer and the tank, going to upload them before the end of the week, hopefully they're good enough on their own for consoles. Then I'm going to finish the forklift and start working on a multipurpose truck for the contest which will be the second part of the material handling pack.
Currently the two trucks and trailer are done bar some engine stuff, the tiny trailer and the ramp are done, the tank needs some fixing for a stupid glitch, everything needs decals with brands and stuff - which should be the simplest part of it all so don't worry.
Forklift is in game without working tower and interiors, it's basically a glorified golf cart.
About the new truck I'll make a dedicated post when I finalise the design, it should become a multipurpose thing with all the extras stored inside the main shape not with external attachments.
Here's a small napkin drawing, not final, not even the cab shape, only thing I'm sure of at the moment is that it will have a single seater cab and that I will paint it green with a nice beeeg robodeer on the back.
I won't win the contest, but given that I'd still make these things anyway why not (and I need a new comp asap, even the mouse has given up after 10 years)
Not entering the contest because you don't think you would win sets yourself up for failure to begin with. you would never know if you would win unless you entered.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

This pack will be a must download when it comes out.