Lawfolds and Aberdeenshire map is awesome!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Preble 818

Re: Lawfolds and Aberdeenshire map is awesome!

Post by Preble 818 »

Use with along with the milk triggers aklein mentioned if you want to stop the sale of milk. The triggers will allow you to pull out what you want and still sell the rest at midnight if you wish. Place this on your map anywhere for a dollar and it won't sell till you take it to the sell point. http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=5005
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Nech

Post by Nech »

aklein wrote:Nech, there isnt but there is a mod in the modhub to install your own milk fill point and sell point. Milk will still autosell at midnight if you have not taken it out by then but it does allow you to take out milk for other purposes and then sell milk if you wish or have it autosell.

Hi aklein, that was exactly what I did. I put the fill point at the cow farm and the sell up at the shops to keep some realism. I also installed the "StopMilkSell" mod to save my milk being sold at midnight.

Cheers for the reply *thumbsup*
Cheers..........Nech
Nech

Post by Nech »

Preble 818 wrote:Use with along with the milk triggers aklein mentioned if you want to stop the sale of milk. The triggers will allow you to pull out what you want and still sell the rest at midnight if you wish. Place this on your map anywhere for a dollar and it won't sell till you take it to the sell point. http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=5005
Hi Preble, Used that mod in FS15 and is what I downloaded with the milk mods. *thumbsup*
Cheers..........Nech
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Perfect :)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Bandit188

Post by Bandit188 »

Where do you buy animals on this map ?
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

It's in the same area as the vehicle shop, in the south-west corner of the area north of field 24.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc